Author Topic: Student Who Filmed Prof Calling Trump Victory ‘Act of Terrorism’ SUSPENDED  (Read 778 times)

rangerrebew

Student Who Filmed Prof Calling Trump Victory ‘Act of Terrorism’ SUSPENDED
And the topsy-turvy world continues to spin out of control.
News
Trey Sanchez
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook91Share to TwitterShare to Google+Share to More51Share to Print

A student who secretly filmed his psychology professor calling Donald Trump’s presidential victory “an act of terrorism” has been suspended for a full semester.

As TruthRevolt previously reported, Olga Perez Stable Cox spouted her radical opinions to her class at Costa Mesa, California’s Orange Coast College back in December and the moment was posted to YouTube. Her tirade about the president and vice president being “white supremacists” and “anti-gay” has been viewed over 400,00 times. In it, the professor also charged Trump supporters as being the enemy within — those that caused the "assault" were “among us” in the very room.

Yes, there were Trump supporters in that room but they’re not the enemy. They were just sick of hearing unsolicited opinions in a non-political class. So, Caleb O’Neil posted the video to show how leftist professors waste valuable class time slamming Republicans and doing so got him suspended for one semester.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/student-who-filmed-prof-calling-trump-victory-act-terrorism-suspended
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:19:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds like the right time for young master O’Neil to go looking for a better school at which to get his "education"...

Offline Polly Ticks

So, Caleb O’Neil posted the video to show how leftist professors waste valuable class time slamming Republicans and doing so got him suspended for one semester.

Not to split hairs here, but the student wasn't suspended for 'show[ing] how leftist professors waste valuable class time'.  He was suspended for filming the class, which was apparently against class rules, and posting surreptitiously-obtained footage of the professor online without her consent.

If he had recorded and then transcribed the professors remarks rather than posting the video, he might have been on more solid ground.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Right_in_Virginia

Student who recorded his professor describing Trump's election win as 'an act of terrorism' is SUSPENDED by Californian college and told to write an apology for sharing the video online
Daily Mail, Feb 16, 2017, Jennifer Smith

A Republican student who filmed his professor describing Trump's election win as an 'act of terrorism' has been suspended by his college.

Caleb O'Neil filmed Olga Perez Stable Cox, 66, labeling the president a 'white supremacist' during a psychology and human sexuality class at Orange Coast College, California, in December.

He anonymously sent the clip to the college's Republican body for it to be shared online, prompting a barrage of complaints against Cox who critics said should not thrust her political views on students.

On Wednesday Caleb, a 19-year-old sophomore at the school, revealed his identity and that he had been suspended for sharing the video.

The university issued a letter complaining that he had violated its student code of conduct by filming Cox without her knowledge.

Unless he writes an essay explaining why he shared the video and apologizes to Cox, he will be excluded for an entire semester.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4232242/Student-suspended-filming-professor-s-anti-Trump-rant.html#ixzz4YtrGvvXd

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

Offline Frank Cannon

This will make a great court case. Does a paying customer (students) need to put up with indoctrination and abuse in a class. This class didn't even have anything to do with politics at all. It was some sort of sexuality class.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This will make a great court case. Does a paying customer (students) need to put up with indoctrination and abuse in a class. This class didn't even have anything to do with politics at all. It was some sort of sexuality class.

Makes sense then. She was merely describing how trump was going to eff them.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds like the right time for young master O’Neil to go looking for a better school at which to get his "education"...
Well, he's getting an education all right. (Mark Twain said to never let your schooling interfere with your education).

The first thing liberals do is shoot the messenger, and they don't have a monopoly on that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sexuality? Pure politics.

Lots of sex in politics, after all, it is the art of screwing the taxpayer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

Sexual it classes now often have a "no recording or reporting" policy these days, ostensibly to make it "safe" for people to discuss sensitive topics, especially in the case of victims. As has been documented for at least 27 years, this is often used to hide political indoctrination.

The Rutherford Institute (?) has provided help in the past.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn