Author Topic: House Oversight Chairman Chaffetz refers Bryan Pagliano to DOJ for charges  (Read 188 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
John Sexton
Feb. 16, 2017

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions today asking Sessions to consider convening a grand jury or bringing charges against Hillary Clinton’s former IT guy, Bryan Pagliano. Pagliano was subpoenaed to testify before the committee last year but refused to appear on two occasions. After the second refusal, the Oversight Committee voted to hold Pagliano in contempt.

Chaffetz’ letter to AG Sessions reads in part, “Because Pagliano’s job functions included supporting mobile computing issues across the Department, he was uniquely positioned to answer questions regarding State Department policies and practices for preserving records, as well as the technological procedures utilized to do so.” The letter concludes, “In light of Pagliano’s contumacious conduct in refusing to testify, the Department should bring the matter before a grand jury for its action or file an information charging Pagliano with violating 2 U.S.C. § 192.”

More... http://hotair.com/archives/2017/02/16/house-oversight-chairman-chaffetz-refers-bryan-pagliano-to-doj-for-charges/

Pagliano as Pagliacci? Maybe Hillary can start a clown troupe.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: House Oversight Chairman Chaffetz refers Bryan Pagliano to DOJ for charges
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 09:47:05 PM »
Excellent news!
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” —Voltaire

Offline corbe

• For your viewing pleasure
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 09:57:55 PM »
   This will be a good early test for AG Sessions Justice Department, he is law and order but I would think Trump would want this to just go away.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=540GvaWu9Lc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=540GvaWu9Lc</a>
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don’t let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 10:06:58 PM »
   This will be a good early test for AG Sessions Justice Department, he is law and order but I would think Trump would want this to just go away.

Going back to Eisenhower, I don't recall there being an administration without a scandal. I don't think that I would want to press the issue either. We shall see.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 11:53:29 PM »

Still, it was Trump who brought up Hillary's e-mail today.
+++++++++
“There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily, and so do dreams and hearts.”  ― Neil Gaiman, Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders

“He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” ― Foghorn Leghorn

"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do." ― HAL 9000

Online Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 04:31:30 AM »
A little slow on the trigger there Jason.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 11:05:31 AM »
A little slow on the trigger there Jason.

It may be that he couldn't do anything with a hostile DOJ running interference for the Hillary camp.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf