Author Topic: Immediate Media Anchor's Reactions to Pres. Trump’s Feb. 16, 2017 Newser: ‘A Doozy,’ ‘Amazing’ ‘Wow’  (Read 1048 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: TV NEWSER

URL: http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/immediate-reactions-to-pres-trumps-lengthy-press-conference/321039

by: y A.J. Katz

Stunned by today’s press conference? So were the broadcast and cable news network anchors who led special coverage. Here’s what they had to say right after Pres. Trump finished his remarks:

ABC: “What a remarkable window into the state of mind of the President of the United States right there.” – George Stephanopoulos, 2:12 p.m. ET.

CBS: “Well, a remarkable news conference…” – Scott Pelley, 2:12 p.m. ET.

NBC:  “Pres. Trump concluding an hour and 10 minute long session with reporters in the East Room…” – Lester Holt, 2:12 p.m.

CNN: “Wow, what an amazing an hour and 15 minute briefing by the President of the United States.” – Wolf Blitzer, 2:13 p.m. ET.

Fox News: “Wow. Well, all righty then, that was some press conference.” – Melissa Francis, 2:12 p.m. ET.

MSNBC: “Well, that was a doozy of a press conference.” – Katy Tur, 2:12 p.m. ET.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:04:55 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

President Trump says his administration will continue to fight for his existing travel ban in the court system, and that he will also issue a new, "very comprehensive order" next week.

SOURCE: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/16/515607869/trump-says-he-will-issue-new-executive-action-related-to-travel-ban

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: http://www.businessinsider.com/watch-trump-refuse-answer-how-respond-russian-spy-ship-2017-2

'I'm not going to tell you': Trump refuses to answer how he will respond to a Russian spy ship spotted near the coast

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
What they meant was, "Wow, that one press conference was more time than Obama gave us in all 8 years in office."

Offline Frank Cannon

I listened to some of it in the car. It was the best press conference I ever heard. I was laughing at how he kept poking these clowns in the eye. I hope he does this once a week.

Offline SirLinksALot

"I'm not going to tell you anything about what I do. I don't talk about a military response,"

"I don't have to tell you what I'm going to do in North Korea. I don't have to tell you what I'm going to do with Iran. You know why? Because they shouldn't know,"

Offline Idiot

I listened to some of it in the car. It was the best press conference I ever heard. I was laughing at how he kept poking these clowns in the eye. I hope he does this once a week.
I'm not a Trump supporter....but I wish him and our country well....

BUT....God bless Trump for smacking down the press a notch or two...  He must be over the target, because they are screaming bloody murder...lol.
@Frank Cannon
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:36:54 pm by mrpotatohead »