Author Topic: Bolton: 'Dissident Elements' in Bureaucracy Causing WH Leaks  (Read 1599 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bolton: 'Dissident Elements' in Bureaucracy Causing WH Leaks
« on: February 15, 2017, 03:02:20 pm »
Bolton: 'Dissident Elements' in Bureaucracy Causing WH Leaks

Amb. John Bolton said that leaked information from the White House to the media is a serious problem for the Trump administration.

The former U.N. ambassador in the George W. Bush administration said "dissident elements inside the bureaucracy" are likely to blame for several leaks, most recently the disclosure of conversations between former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and a Russian diplomat.

Continued: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/14/white-house-leaks-michael-flynn-north-korea-john-bolton-response

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Bolton: 'Dissident Elements' in Bureaucracy Causing WH Leaks
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 01:21:42 am »
Smoke them out.

Then purge them.

Prosecute if warranted.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 01:33:33 am »
LIBERAL Mr.Bolton. L-I-B-E-R-A-L.

SAY IT!!! SAY IT!!!!

/Sam Kinneson

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 01:37:56 am »
   Bolton would have brought a lot to Trumps' State Dept., but he and the President and Tillerson don't see eye to eye on Russian Policy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 02:09:42 am »
So has the President asked for a DOJ investigation or just tweeted about it?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 02:13:13 am »
So has the President asked for a DOJ investigation or just tweeted about it?

Actually he should just allow his people who are now running these agencies to root out the malfactors and quietly remove them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 02:35:28 am »
Actually he should just allow his people who are now running these agencies to root out the malfactors and quietly remove them.

This wouldn't be just a 'removable' offense, these are potentially federal crimes being broken. It would be nice for them just to get to work and do it, but I suspect we would hear about it if it was being instructed to take place.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 02:45:39 am »
This wouldn't be just a 'removable' offense, these are potentially federal crimes being broken. It would be nice for them just to get to work and do it, but I suspect we would hear about it if it was being instructed to take place.

Once they have been rooted out and removed, turn the evidence over to DOJ and let nature take its course.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mrclose

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 05:03:40 am »
Once they have been rooted out and removed, turn the evidence over to DOJ and let nature take its course.

Start here by filing sedition charges!

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 05:45:00 am »
Smoke them out.

Then purge them.

Prosecute if warranted.

And bust some legs, crack some skulls, and throw some down a dark site hole if needed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 11:16:21 pm »
And bust some legs, crack some skulls, and throw some down a dark site hole if needed.

@Free Vulcan

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 11:26:35 pm »
I guess this makes Mr Bolton a "kook".

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 12:01:10 am »
Whether by design or as an 'acceptable sacrifice', these internal insurgents have made current methods of SIGINT on Russia obsolete.

American SIGINT was "burned", as it is called.

Russia along with several other nations will now certainly revamp their telecom systems and replace all their current mobile communications technology.

This was a MAJOR espionage coup for our enemies, done only for a minor, petty, short-term gain by the anti-Trump insurgency within the American government.

How can any President or administration as a whole function, if they never know if everything they say, or do, or plan, no matter how classified, is going to wind up being published in the NYT the very next day?

An investigation and massive purge is not only called for, it is absolutely mandatory. It is absolutely necessary in every possible way for the sake of the country. Otherwise, the fifth column will have everyone, including the President, paralysed. And that is the most likely goal of all of this in the first place.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:07:57 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.