Author Topic: List of Things Progressives Should Do Before Primarying Joe Manchin (Snowflake alert)  (Read 449 times)

Online mountaineer

List of Things Progressives Should Do Before Primarying Joe Manchin
 By Anthony Bejarano (who describes himself as: Liberal politico. Film buff faker. Thinks too much for own good. Vice-Chair, Graham County Dems. Former @AZDemParty Field Organizer. Knowledge Bowl Supreme.)
Medium.com
After Joe Manchin voted to confirm Jeff Sessions as Attorney General, I heard that there were some calls from people on the left to primary him. Now, I wouldn’t do that. But I cannot 100% control the actions of everyone else.

So, instead, I offer a list of things I think fellow progressives should consider dedicating time, money, and energy towards before trying to knock out Manchin:

*  Beat Dean Heller (Nevada)
  *  Find out about the other four Democratic senators in Romney-Trump states, defend some of them
  *  Defend the Obama-Trump state Democratic senators: Nelson (Florida), Stabenow (Michigan), Brown (Ohio), Casey (Pennsylvania), and Baldwin (Wisconsin)
  *  Beat Jeff Flake (Arizona), a Republican senator in a Romney state that Trump won with less than 50%
  *  Beat the 23 Republicans in Clinton house districts
  *  Defend the 12 Democrats in Trump house districts
  *  Beat the (non-special-case-Utah) Republicans in house districts that Trump won with less than 50%   ...

*  This year(!), beat the 13 Republicans who hold Clinton districts in both the New Jersey state senate and assembly, and defend the 6 Democrats in Trump districts.
  *  Beat all the Republicans holding Clinton legislative districts up in 2018, and defend all the Democrats in Trump districts.  ...
And so it goes, with lots of maps just to show how serious he is.[/url]
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org