Author Topic: Breitbart: Federally-funded refugee resettlement contractor, HIAS, organized NY rally against Trump  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Breitbart: Federally-funded refugee resettlement contractor, HIAS, organized NY rally against Trump

Posted by Ann Corcoran on February 14, 2017

And, a featured speaker was Congressman Keith Ellison, Congress’ first Muslim representative.

For longtime readers of RRW, this news is not new—that federally funded resettlement contractors organize political rallies and lobby for causes which coincidentally help their bottomlines!

We reported often during the Gang of Eight amnesty fight that HIAS (Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society) was regularly on the Hill pushing for legalization of illegal aliens.  In the bill HIAS and the other refugee contractors would gain more “clients”—and more funding!—to help the newly amnestied get their government services if it had become law.

Ellison at HIAS rally: Trump Admin. is like the Third Reich. I’m in the minority I believe, but I am actually rooting for Ellison to be picked DNC chair because the Democrat Party will then continue to lose middle America.

There is a lot Donald Trump could do to rein in those working against him (without all the fanfare!) and one thing is to be sure that any contractors doing political organizing can prove there is a firewall between their federal funding and overt political organizing against the hand that feeds them (you)!

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/breitbart-federally-funded-refugee-resettlement-contractor-hias-organized-ny-rally-against-trump/
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 01:51:30 pm by rangerrebew »