Author Topic: Berlin: When Will Merkel Realize the Unknown Unknowns Have Become Known Knowns?  (Read 547 times)

rangerrebew

Berlin: When Will Merkel Realize the Unknown Unknowns Have Become Known Knowns?
by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET)
December 23, 2016

In a February 2002 news conference, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was asked about evidence linking Iraq to supplying terrorist groups with weapons of mass destruction.

Rumsfeld famously observed "we know there are known knowns... there are also known unknowns... but there are also unknown unknowns-the ones we don't know we don't know..."

As 2016 comes to an end, Germans should be disturbed by bookend events of the year that are most revealing about their Chancellor, Angela Merkel, who refuses to accept one-time unknown unknowns as known knowns.

Under Merkel's leadership, Germany opened its doors to over one million Muslim immigrants. More are to follow during 2017.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/berlin-when-will-merkel-realize-the-unknown-unknowns-have-become-known-knowns#ixzz4YaDBc0qc
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She won't.

She'll keep right on a-steppin' in the same direction she's goin' now!

(I wanted to say "a-goose-steppin'", but I just couldn't!!)

Offline skeeter

She won't.

She'll keep right on a-steppin' in the same direction she's goin' now!

(I wanted to say "a-goose-steppin'", but I just couldn't!!)

Since when has any progressive anywhere in the west ever admitted to the damage their policies always cause and agree to reverse them?

Offline LMAO

Since when has any progressive anywhere in the west ever admitted to the damage their policies always cause and agree to reverse them?

Never.

Because they don't have to live with the results of their policies. Everyone else does
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy