Author Topic: It’s come to this: Merkel now offering cash for migrants to leave the country  (Read 721 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s come to this: Merkel now offering cash for migrants to leave the country
posted at 2:01 pm on February 12, 2017 by Jazz Shaw

On Friday we talked about new proposals coming from German Chancellor Angela Merkel which made it sound as if she was taking a new and even harder line on deporting troublesome immigrants from her country. There were a few other details in her proposals which were left out of the main headlines however. As it turns out, there are some incentive options on the table for those who took advantage of Germany’s open-door policies but are now not feeling quite so welcome in the shifting political climate of an election year. And when you’re talking about incentives there is really nothing that beats good old-fashioned hard cash. (Daily Mail)

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/02/12/its-come-to-this-merkel-now-offering-cash-for-migrants-to-leave-the-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
German citizens will no doubt be wondering precisely how the government will ensure that those accepting the paychecks are actually leaving. Far be it from me to assign bad intentions to anyone, but it seems that if someone is already in the country under dubious legal conditions, it’s not a huge stretch to imagine that they might take the money and run… but not out of the country.

****slapping 22222frying pan
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Once the refugee is in the Schengen Area group of countries, presumably they have free movement.

So Germany pays them to leave, and they go to Belgium, or Sweden?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Once the refugee is in the Schengen Area group of countries, presumably they have free movement.

Since most of them are males I would say a weekend in the red light district of Amsterdam.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

They won't be welcome in Poland, I assure you that.

Offline truth_seeker

They won't be welcome in Poland, I assure you that.

Poland is in the Schengen Agreement Area

Therefore the fate of Poland may not be entirely up to them.

It appears only the UK and Republic of Ireland, are clearly outside the Schengen Area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

Offline dfwgator

Poland is in the Schengen Agreement Area

Therefore the fate of Poland may not be entirely up to them.

It appears only the UK and Republic of Ireland, are clearly outside the Schengen Area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

Like I said, the Polish people will not make them feel welcome. 

Offline truth_seeker

Like I said, the Polish people will not make them feel welcome.

Good for the Polish people.  Personally I think several countries in Europe may be at the point of people needing to do what needs doing, regardless of the "leaders."

Their multiparty systems make it hard to get things done.