Author Topic: Trump impeached? You can bet on it  (Read 767 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump impeached? You can bet on it
« on: February 12, 2017, 03:18:41 pm »

The prospect that the president won't make it through his term is big business for bookmakers.

By Steven Shepard

02/12/17 07:08 AM EST

There’s already talk of impeachment, just three weeks into Donald Trump’s turbulent presidency. In fact, many are already betting on it.

Gambling houses all over the world are taking in action on whether Trump, inaugurated just last month, will resign or be impeached. And the odds aren’t as long as you might think.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-impeachment-bets-234931
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump impeached? You can bet on it
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 03:32:16 pm »
More politico trash!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 03:34:53 pm »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 03:45:29 pm »
The prospect that the president won't make it through his term is big business for bookmakers.
By Steven Shepard
02/12/17 07:08 AM EST
There’s already talk of impeachment, just three weeks into Donald Trump’s turbulent presidency. In fact, many are already betting on it.
Gambling houses all over the world are taking in action on whether Trump, inaugurated just last month, will resign or be impeached. And the odds aren’t as long as you might think.
@mystery-ak

I read some of that and one of the bets is he is impeached within six months.  I don't think that will happen that soon, but I think a physical/mental breakdown within six months is possible.  I'd bet more on the heart attack/stroke in six months.  He isn't sleeping enough to give his body time to repair itself.  Before he became president, he was sleeping 3-4 hrs. a night.  Now, with the added pressure of being president 24 hrs. a day, I wonder if he is sleeping at all.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 03:52:49 pm »
More politico trash!

These folks aren't even waiting for charges.

First there were Truthers, then there were Birthers. These folks need a name, too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 03:53:35 pm »
@mystery-ak

I read some of that and one of the bets is he is impeached within six months.  I don't think that will happen that soon, but I think a physical/mental breakdown within six months is possible.  I'd bet more on the heart attack/stroke in six months.  He isn't sleeping enough to give his body time to repair itself.  Before he became president, he was sleeping 3-4 hrs. a night.  Now, with the added pressure of being president 24 hrs. a day, I wonder if he is sleeping at all.

"Obsession:  a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling"  (Merriam-Webster)

@Victoria33

Offline anubias

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 04:17:50 pm »
Demented people are everywhere including here.  It's no wonder this country is in the state it is in. 

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 08:42:45 pm »
These folks aren't even waiting for charges.

First there were Truthers, then there were Birthers. These folks need a name, too.

Idiots?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!