Author Topic: The New Mexican War  (Read 295 times)

Offline endicom

The New Mexican War
« on: February 12, 2017, 01:35:02 am »
The DiploMad 2.0
W. Lewis Amselem
Feb. 11, 2017

Much has been written, including in this blog, of the threat to America posed by radical Islamic terrorism. Not so much has been written about another threat, perhaps an even greater one. I refer to the threat posed by Mexico to the United States; it is multi-faceted and persistent, and forms a long established core component of Mexico's foreign policy.

Before I get into the subject let me engage in the usual disclaimer required in our snowflake culture. I have been in Mexico many times both on vacation and for work as a US diplomat. I know Mexico well, am fascinated by its history, and consider Mexico City one of the great cities in the world. If you want outstanding restaurants and, above all, world class museums and other cultural institutions, go to Mexico City.

>

The Southwest USA does not "belong" to Mexico. Mexico, please note, held California for about 25 years; they had Texas for even less time. Spain held the area for a couple hundred years, and we've had it for some 170 years. So enough with that argument. It is tiresome.

More... http://www.thediplomad.com/2017/02/the-new-mexican-war.html

50 consulates in the US, jamming US courts, etc.