Author Topic: From the Mouth of Muhammad: 'Allah Will Wed Me to the Virgin Mary'  (Read 612 times)

rangerrebew

February 11, 2017
From the Mouth of Muhammad: 'Allah Will Wed Me to the Virgin Mary'
By Raymond Ibrahim

At a time when Western people are constantly warned to speak respectfully of Muhammad, or else offended Muslims might respond with violence – to the shame and blame of those who exercise their freedom of expression – consider what Muslims regularly say about the things non-Muslims hold dear.

Recently, during his televised Arabic-language program, Dr. Salem Abdul Galil – previously deputy minister of Egypt's religious endowments for preaching – gleefully declared that, among other biblical women (Moses' sister and Pharaoh's wife), "our prophet Muhammad – prayers and peace be upon him – will be married to Mary the Virgin in paradise."  (Note: the Arabic word for "marriage" denotes "legal sexual relations" and is devoid of Western "romantic" or Platonic connotations.)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/02/from_the_mouth_of_muhammad_allah_will_wed_me_to_mary.html#ixzz4YOEPVKlI
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline goodwithagun

Re: From the Mouth of Muhammad: 'Allah Will Wed Me to the Virgin Mary'
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 03:21:15 pm »
Further proof that islam is a cult.
I stand with Roosgirl.