Author Topic: Saudi crown prince receives CIA honor for anti-terror efforts  (Read 602 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Saudi crown prince receives CIA honor for anti-terror efforts
« on: February 11, 2017, 05:35:33 am »
Saudi crown prince receives CIA honor for anti-terror efforts

RIYADH: Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Naif, deputy premier and minister of interior, has been awarded a CIA honor in recognition of his efforts to fight terrorism.

The crown prince was awarded the “George Tenet” medal by CIA Director Mike Pompeo, who arrived to Riyadh late Friday.

Continued: http://www.arabnews.com/node/1052441/saudi-arabia

Makes one shake their head a little.

The Saudis, at least media like this and reading what their leaders say, really do like us. That's someone. We sell them weapons, I posted the story last week, that Canada just sold them a lot of weapons; as does the UK.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 05:38:24 am by TomSea »

Offline Suppressed

Re: Saudi crown prince receives CIA honor for anti-terror efforts
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 05:17:03 pm »
Makes one shake their head a little.

The Saudis, at least media like this and reading what their leaders say, really do like us. That's someone. We sell them weapons, I posted the story last week, that Canada just sold them a lot of weapons; as does the UK.

But note, "the Saudis" are not monolithic.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn