Author Topic: Pakistan: India's Alleged ‘Secret Nuclear City’ Threatens Regional Peace  (Read 474 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pakistan: India's Alleged ‘Secret Nuclear City’ Threatens Regional Peace

ISLAMABAD —

Pakistan is warning rival India’s rapid expansion of its nuclear weaponry and construction of a “secret nuclear city” to produce a thermonuclear arsenal pose a direct threat to Islamabad and the region at large.

“[India] has a stockpile of fissile material for producing the nuclear weapons outside the IAEA safeguards. It is also building a secret nuclear city in south India,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Nafees Zakaria said Thursday at a weekly news conference.

He referred to a report by Washington-based Foreign Policy magazine, in which New Delhi was accused of building the nuclear facility in Karnataka.

Continued: http://www.voanews.com/a/pakistan-india-nuclear/3716085.html

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This is where I see WWWIII starting. India vs Pakistan. Not Iran.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

This is where I see WWWIII starting. India vs Pakistan. Not Iran.

Batshit crazy starts in Iran. 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Batshit crazy starts in Iran.

yabbit the Pakis and the Indians hate each other. I could see a secret nuke deal between the Paks and Iran.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley