Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 2/10***  (Read 5450 times)

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: ***THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 2/10***
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 08:23:29 pm »
It is pretty quiet in here this afternoon ...

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2017, 09:33:37 pm »

A smart way to keep umbrella covering, while going through an archway.  No issue there.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:52:21 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2017, 10:37:33 pm »
They're uncomfortable as all get-out, and impossible to use if you want to sit in a chair with a tall back.

@Cyber Liberty

Ok.

WHY would anyone wear an umbrella while sitting in a chair?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline r9etb

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2017, 10:39:35 pm »

I'd do that, if the people on the upper floor of the outhouse started getting noisy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2017, 11:01:17 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Ok.

When you're an old cuss like me you never know when you're gonna  wanna sit down.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2017, 01:20:56 am »

There are at least two members in here that get all...bent out of shape....over any comparison of Trump with Jesus.

This meme does NOT compare them.  It merely means that Christ will be part of the dinner prayers...and not Allah...for at least the next 4 years.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2017, 01:26:50 am »
Lets get serious for a moment.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 01:32:21 am »
And cordoned off 'Dueling Areas', where gentlemen can settle their differences legally.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2017, 01:56:26 am »
And cordoned off 'Dueling Areas', where gentlemen can settle their differences legally.

I'm sorry, but I cannot have a duel with somebody I consider a dear friend.  We'd both miss on purpose and the entire exercise would be worthless.  This does much to explain the testy truce we seem to have going here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2017, 03:22:17 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2017, 04:32:00 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2017, 05:08:18 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2017, 03:30:25 am »
When you're an old cuss like me you never know when you're gonna  wanna sit down.

@Cyber Liberty

Ok,that I can understand.

Unfortunately.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2017, 03:33:56 am »

@DCPatriot

Ponder this little factoid for a minute. She was a union teacher in the NYC school system,and managed to get fired from THAT job. Just how freaking stoopid does a communist woman have to be to be fired from a union job indoctrinating innocent children in NYC?

Frankly,that's a whole new previously undiscovered level of stupidity.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2017, 04:25:44 am »
@DCPatriot

Ponder this little factoid for a minute. She was a union teacher in the NYC school system,and managed to get fired from THAT job. Just how freaking stoopid does a communist woman have to be to be fired from a union job indoctrinating innocent children in NYC?

Frankly,that's a whole new previously undiscovered level of stupidity.

It's her smarta$$ mouth that gets her into trouble, IMO.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2017, 05:09:00 pm »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2017, 04:23:17 pm »

HA HA HA!

And that my friend is why time travel will never happen. Now is always now.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2017, 10:13:21 pm »

The handy, white towel is a nice touch.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:14:13 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2017, 10:15:55 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2017, 10:20:13 pm »

The handy, white towel is a nice touch.   :laugh:

Those "life hacks" on Bookface really cracked me up.  I wonder how many people managed to burn down their houses trying to make a grilled cheese sandwich by turning the toaster on its side? :silly:
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2017, 10:28:17 pm »
Those "life hacks" on Bookface really cracked me up.  I wonder how many people managed to burn down their houses trying to make a grilled cheese sandwich by turning the toaster on its side? :silly:

:beer: