Author Topic: The end of Sarah Palin is here  (Read 21596 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: The end of Sarah Palin is here
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2017, 09:42:19 pm »

"I don't give a crap if a writer from the Washington Post  has achieved a quantum score of infinity in accurateness,   it is foolish to bash or help others bash people identified with your own side,  and it is foolish to help put money in the pockets of people who hate you and want to destroy you."   

AHEM, gosh then how do you explain Trump, his devout and what they did to.............CRUZ.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2017, 09:42:25 pm »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2017, 09:44:39 pm »
Norm, that sounds a bit disingenuous.  Getting personal instead of discussing the issues is not honest.

Is it? Honesty in a conversation does not involve holding up Ted Cruz as a holy talisman when one spent weeks on end posting memes and repeating MSM lies about the man and his family in order to get his opponent nominated.

We should absolutely discuss the issue, ALL issues, honestly. Not like the fiasco above.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2017, 09:56:06 pm »
Because there is no fun in that........you silly kumquat.

Seriously.   People take arguing with people on the internet way to personally.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2017, 10:00:05 pm »

Seriously.   People take arguing with people on the internet way to personally.   

I'd agree but only a moran would write to instead of too.

Just kidding!  :beer:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2017, 10:23:26 pm »
That's why you can see stuff posted from so many different kinds of sources.
I give a lot of credit to @rangerrebew for that. Some of the stuff he posts is from sources that are kind of on the wacky side but it at least gives perspective.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2017, 10:36:40 pm »
Usually the first response to anything negative about Trump is a personal insult around here.
This thread is about Palin,  not Trump (at least,  initially).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2017, 10:41:43 pm »
I give a lot of credit to @rangerrebew for that. Some of the stuff he posts is from sources that are kind of on the wacky side but it at least gives perspective.

@jmyrlefuller , YEA, what he said. 
   If you want an Echo Chamber there are other alternatives, you're wasting your time AND ours, in other words get off your lazy a$$ and change the channel for all of our sakes.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline chae

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2017, 10:45:28 pm »
Trump and Palin, two examples of why lead paint was outlawed.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2017, 10:51:03 pm »

Debunking and researching fake or questionable news is also a good intellectual exercise. I'm always very proud of this site when I often see a bogus story posted that other sites like (cough cough) blindly accept without question, people here are quick to research and debunk.

The same goes for liberal leaning sites. Not only is it helpful to debunk or find out what parts are truth versus spin, but it always helps to get as many perspectives as possible, if anything, to know why an opponent is wanting to steer you one direction could make you ask and look into 'why' and what they are trying to not get you to look at.

The other thing is having your perspectives challenged is a good way to ensure you don't fall into the confirmation bias trap. Blindly believing only what confirms your initial beliefs and rejecting what doesn't. Often the truth lays somewhere in the middle.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:51:44 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2017, 11:05:08 pm »

:)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2017, 12:31:49 am »
I bet he kicks @ss on Space Invaders on his Atari 2600!

@txradioguy

Video games are Communist.

/wink

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2017, 12:37:32 am »

Hilarious.

BTW, it's "moron", you ignorant bastard.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:38:28 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2017, 12:40:21 am »
Hilarious.

LOL, y'all quit making fun of freepers.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2017, 12:42:31 am »

@txradioguy

Video games are Communist.

/wink

(Chokes...) Ahem....

You will of course excuse me. I seem to have suddenly had an ocular aneurysm or something. It has impacted my vision adversely. Could you increase the font size you use, because I could swear that you just spoke utter blasphemy against Terrible and mighty Talos, Lydia, and most importantly, the holy relics she bares.

Now I realize that this must indeed be some medical episode on my part because I would never conceive that you could utter such a ...well... 'triggering' phrase as what you APPEAR to have uttered...

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2017, 12:43:53 am »
I was a huge Sarah fan and voted for McCain b/c of her. I completely identified with her on multiple levels: from politics on down to being a mother of a child with special needs. Then the family issues crept up and I wasn't pleased. By the time her daughter had child #2 out of wedlock while stumping for abstinence, I realized Sarah just wanted money. Her white trash family has had their 15 seconds.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2017, 12:45:29 am »
Trump and Palin, two examples of why lead paint was outlawed.

Mod note:  Stop the personal attacks, and wishing that upon a fellow Briefer is about as personal as it gets.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:52:34 am by Mod1 »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2017, 12:48:07 am »
I don't get it, one agrees that Romney should have been voted for, Trump should have been voted for, Loves Palin, all of those being Cruz positions and still the Cruz poser support crowd comes down on someone.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:48:34 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2017, 12:50:31 am »
Snipped
 :thumbsup:
 888sunglass ***cool cat***
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:04:38 am by TomSea »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2017, 12:50:55 am »
Probably true but I'd expect Cillizza to overstate things. Is this really unusual behavior for PACs?

I would have to say that is usual for 90% of the PACs..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2017, 12:52:30 am »
I was a huge Sarah fan and voted for McCain b/c of her. I completely identified with her on multiple levels: from politics on down to being a mother of a child with special needs. Then the family issues crept up and I wasn't pleased. By the time her daughter had child #2 out of wedlock while stumping for abstinence, I realized Sarah just wanted money. Her white trash family has had their 15 seconds.

It feels like they had their 15 years.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2017, 12:53:16 am »
I don't get it, one agrees that Romney should have been voted for, Trump should have been voted for, Loves Palin, all of those being Cruz positions and still the Cruz poser support crowd comes down on someone.

Because who Cruz voted for or supports has no impact on the actual issue that the person who was 'come down on' mocked the ever loving hell out of Cruz it benefited them to do so.

Which was wrong of you to do and you really should apologize to Ted and his family for having done it.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2017, 12:57:41 am »
Hilarious.

LOL. @AbaraXas knew what I meant.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline TomSea

« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2017, 01:01:08 am »
Let's see, one agrees with Ted Cruz to vote for Romney, Trump and hold Palin in esteem but still the Cruz-poser supporters get on one's case.

I think I understand.

"Who's on first, what's on second, I don't know is on 3rd."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2017, 01:15:51 am »
(Chokes...) Ahem....

You will of course excuse me. I seem to have suddenly had an ocular aneurysm or something. It has impacted my vision adversely. Could you increase the font size you use, because I could swear that you just spoke utter blasphemy against Terrible and mighty Talos, Lydia, and most importantly, the holy relics she bares.

Now I realize that this must indeed be some medical episode on my part because I would never conceive that you could utter such a ...well... 'triggering' phrase as what you APPEAR to have uttered...

Um, "she bears" or she really does "bare"?