Author Topic: Patriots Tight End Martellus Bennett Plans to Skip Celebratory Visit to White House  (Read 1168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Patriots Tight End Martellus Bennett Plans to Skip Celebratory Visit to White House
by J.D. Durkin | 11:28 am, February 6th, 2017

There’s no denying that New England Patriots Tight End Martellus Bennett was a crucial part of the team’s come-from-behind stunning victory last night in Super Bowl LI; after all, the 29-year-old hauled in five catches for 62 yards, including one third down grab in the fourth quarter for 25 yards with his team down 28-9. And today, Bennett is walking on air, celebrating his first championship in a career that has already spanned four teams.

more
http://www.mediaite.com/online/patriots-tight-end-martellus-bennett-plans-to-skip-celebratory-visit-to-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He'll be one of the ones going to Israel next week:
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/nfl-stars-coming-to-israel-next-week-will-be-baptized-in-jordan-river/2017/02/06/

"New England Patriots’ tight end Martellus Bennett"

Of course, the WH visit may happen at any time later in the year, April or whenever.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 05:54:18 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

“It is what it is, people know how I feel about it,” Bennett said. “Just follow me on Twitter.”

How about I not give a shit about you like I have my whole life without effect?

geronl

Nothing-burger

Online mountaineer

I think this practice of just about every NCAA champion in every sport, pro teams, etc., all traipsing to the White House is ridiculous. Obama loved it because he was addicted to celebrity and didn't want to do the job anyway, but it got way out of hand.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Leto

I didn't care when Tim Thomas and Tom Brady didn't go to see Obama and I don't care about the PAtriots who don't want to see Trump.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Meh.

Go/don't go...Who cares?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

I don't understand why people care.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Me, neither. No skin off my nether bits whatever he does.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That's OK, I have never understood the cultism of sports, criminy it's not like many even pretend to be role models for kids anymore, every damn one and every damn team owner is way overpaid, but hey I feel the same way about actors.

Wingnut

Why a bunch of over paid preforming chumps are invited to the White House is beyond me.