Author Topic: 5 steps to crush America's voter-fraud threat. 'It's really not that difficult. What we are missing is the political will'  (Read 564 times)

rangerrebew

5 steps to crush America's voter-fraud threat
'It's really not that difficult. What we are missing is the political will'
Published: 11 hours ago

When President Trump recently claimed millions of fraudulent votes may have affected the outcome of the nationwide popular vote, the establishment media protested, making outlandish declarations such as Shepard Smith of Fox News who said, “There’s no evidence that widespread voter fraud happened, there never has been.”

But experts who have investigated the issue and know the system as well as state elections officials, contend there are problems.

But they’re not impossible to fix.

Catherine Engelbrecht’s True the Vote – which was launched in 2009 “after a small group of volunteers worked at our local polls and witnessed firsthand both the need for well-trained election workers and blatant, undeniable acts of election fraud” – has a five-step plan for reform.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/5-steps-to-crush-americas-voter-fraud-threat/#X5x1FmmvEUIEp8Hz.99

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
1) Require the states to maintain a federal voting roll separate from the state voting roll
2) Require ID and proof of residence to register to vote
3) Require gaining states notify losing states when a voter moves
4) Require states to purge all voters from the federal voting roll 30 days after an election
5) Stop all registrations 30 days prior to the federal elections and no automatic registration (no motor voter)
6) Do not allow same day voting
7) Require proof of identity to vote
8) Mail in ballots to be sent to only those that request a mail in ballot

There are a few others but these would stop a LOT of voter fraud

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
1) Require the states to maintain a federal voting roll separate from the state voting roll
2) Require ID and proof of residence to register to vote
3) Require gaining states notify losing states when a voter moves
4) Require states to purge all voters from the federal voting roll 30 days after an election
5) Stop all registrations 30 days prior to the federal elections and no automatic registration (no motor voter)
6) Do not allow same day voting
7) Require proof of identity to vote
8) Mail in ballots to be sent to only those that request a mail in ballot

There are a few others but these would stop a LOT of voter fraud

I'm more extreme than that.  Voter registrations should only be valid for a calendar year.  On December 31, they should be deleted.  People wishing to vote in the next year should re-register.  Every year.  No exceptions.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!