Author Topic: The Left’s Immigration Con  (Read 400 times)

rangerrebew

The Left’s Immigration Con
« on: February 05, 2017, 01:41:07 pm »
The Left’s Immigration Con

5:24 PM 02/03/2017

The events of the last week have been truly extraordinary. Last week President Trump began to roll out his overall plan to secure our borders and prevent the entry into this country of those believed to be a risk to our safety and security. Admittedly, the roll out could have been better executed, and one can only hope that when other parts of the “plan” are rolled out, the administration will do a better job in doing so. But, what about the overall policies upon which President Trump’s plan is based?

Describing the reaction of the Left Media, the National Democratic Party, the Hollywood Left, and the remaining usual suspects on the Left to these policies as “apoplectic” would be a significant understatement. There have been demonstrations. There have been riots. Madonna famously shared her fantasy of blowing up the White House. One former member of the Obama Administration suggested a coup d’état to remove President Trump from Office. The article reporting same can be found here. Not to be outdone, one of the usual suspects on the Hollywood Left (and yes, I know that I repeat myself) made the same suggestion, and the article reporting same can be found here.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/th...#ixzz4XnFblWvl