Author Topic: Patriots Owner: Trump Called 'Once a Week for a Year' After Wife Died  (Read 767 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Patriots Owner: Trump Called 'Once a Week for a Year' After Wife Died
Fox News, Feb 3, 3017, as seen on Fox and Friends

In anticipation of his team's appearance in the Super Bowl, New England Patriots owner joined "Fox & Friends" Friday to discuss his 20-year friendship with President Donald Trump.

"He's been great to me over those last two decades," said Kraft, whose team is set to make its eighth Super Bowl appearance Sunday.

Kraft's wife, Myra, died from ovarian cancer in July 2011. He said Trump was there for support when he needed it most.

"In the toughest time in my life, he was there for me when my beloved wife died five and half years ago. He came to the funeral with Melania. He visited me at my home memorial. He called me once a week for a year," Kraft said.

Kraft said Trump will play an integral role in creating a vibrant economy to create jobs in the country.

"I think his intent is to do things that can help the business environment in America," Kraft said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/03/robert-kraft-donald-trump-friendship-super-bowl

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Patriots Owner: Trump Called 'Once a Week for a Year' After Wife Died
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 12:22:05 pm »
Sounds like a real ogre to me.   :whistle:

Online mountaineer

Re: Patriots Owner: Trump Called 'Once a Week for a Year' After Wife Died
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 03:05:45 pm »
Much as I despise the Cheatriots, I may have to hope they win just because the media are so freaked out that Brady and Kraft aren't joining the "we hate Trump" chorus all "good liberals" are singing.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org