Author Topic: Church in revolt at pope’s ‘blessing’ of Islam’s expansion in Europe  (Read 1019 times)

rangerrebew

Church in revolt at pope’s ‘blessing’ of Islam’s expansion in Europe

By World Tribune on January 29, 2017

by WorldTribune Staff, January 29, 2017

Several leaders in the Catholic Church are openly challenging what they say is Pope Francis’s decision to condone the rapid spread of Islam in Europe.

“[T]hey are not refugees, this is an invasion, they come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar’, they want to take over,” said Laszlo Kiss Rigo, head of the Catholic Hungarian southern community.
Grand Mufti of Istanbul, Rahmi Yaran, shows Pope Francis the Quran at Istanbul’s Sultan Ahmet mosque. /AP

Rigo “belongs to a growing branch of Catholic leaders who refuse to see the future belonging to Islam in Europe,” Giulio Meotti wrote for Gatestone Institute on Jan. 29.

http://www.worldtribune.com/church-in-revolt-at-popes-blessing-of-islams-expansion-in-europe/
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:28:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Too bad there's no process to impeach a Pope.

Get this guy outta there!

Offline Norm Lenhart

There is a reason some of us left the Church and it wasn't because we lost faith in God.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Bizarre.

Offline skeeter

Too bad there's no process to impeach a Pope.

Get this guy outta there!

They could impeach him medieval style...

Offline MajorClay

Need a new Pope

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There is a reason some of us left the Church and it wasn't because we lost faith in God.

The Church isn't just the Pope. The Church left the people. What @MajorClay said. Need a new Pope. Or just a Pope.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:29:59 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline verga

I can't decide if he is just naive or out right malicious.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I can't decide if he is just naive or out right malicious.

Seems like a very willfull naivete if that's what it is.

Offline Mom MD

If you have faith in God you haven't left the Church, you have left a denomination and their man made rules.  You still belong to the Church.
God is still in control