Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence IT Staffers Fired In Computer Security Probe  (Read 5752 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence IT Staffers Fired In Computer Security Probe
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 04:50:22 pm »
@Norm Lenhart @skeeter @mountaineer

You may be interested in further developments as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 04:52:03 pm »
From the Conservative Tribune... according to Fox News... according to The Washington Examiner... per a source that says no one is getting investigated.

Would it be too much to ask to find the original articles instead of the crap this (basically anonymous) poster "curated?"

Here is the original source, Maria Bartiromo is one of the most credible and respected people in the business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2017, 04:57:46 pm »
Here is the original source, Maria Bartiromo is one of the most credible and respected people in the business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ

She's right; it is amazing. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2017, 05:06:28 pm »
@Norm Lenhart @skeeter @mountaineer

You may be interested in further developments as well.

Thanks for the ping.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2017, 05:06:49 pm »
She's right; it is amazing.

@EC is right!  This is no rabbit hole and there is a concerted effort underway to cover it all up!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2017, 12:40:51 am »
Thanks for the ping. I noticed there were developments, but was busy at work and didn't get a chance to read the stories.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2017, 01:03:33 am »
After three obvious Muslims here, I think it legitimate to national interests to place ALL Muslims surnames within the govt under surveillance until matters have cleared up.

This is not a time for PC crap.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2017, 01:05:21 am »
After three obvious Muslims here, I think it legitimate to national interests to place ALL Muslims surnames within the govt under surveillance until matters have cleared up.

This is not a time for PC crap.

@IsailedawayfromFR

You really should take a look at the stories I posted earlier today.  It is a sorted mess and is being actively covered up!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2017, 01:12:13 am »
"Got away"?

Did we lose them somewhere else or what?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2017, 01:16:44 am »
@IsailedawayfromFR

You really should take a look at the stories I posted earlier today.  It is a sorted mess and is being actively covered up!
So my comment stands.  Investigate ALL Muslim surnames as a start.

We are talking about the life of this country, and do not need to pander to people who might 'feel sorry' about doing this to all.

It is life and death.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2017, 01:20:19 am »
This was personally orchestrated by Obama. This was a Muslim Brotherhood crew who were meant to be Obama's inside cadre within government intelligence services. Their only mission was to be Obama's eyes and ears once he was out of office.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2017, 01:25:16 am »
This was personally orchestrated by Obama. This was a Muslim Brotherhood crew who were meant to be Obama's inside cadre within government intelligence services. Their only mission was to be Obama's eyes and ears once he was out of office.

Nah. The Worm's eyes and ears will be there still, with names like John Smith. He's a fool - not stupid.

Muslim Brotherhood crew, possibly. Not saying probably because they are Pakistani - more sympathetic on the whole to a different lot entirely.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2017, 01:29:47 am »

There is no telling the damage these bastard are responsible for and all I'm going to say further is that I hope all concerned get what's coming to them whether I ever find out about it or not.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2017, 01:50:32 am »
House Dem IT Guys In Security Probe Secretly Took $100K In Iraqi Money

Posted on February 21, 2017 by admin

Rogue congressional staffers took $100,000 from an Iraqi politician while they had administrator-level access to the House of Representatives’ computer network, according to court documents examined by The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

The money was a loan from Dr. Ali al-Attar, an Iraqi political figure, and was funneled through a company with “impossible”-to-decipher financial transactions that the congressional information technology (IT) staffers controlled.

Imran Awan, ringleader of the group that includes his brothers Abid and Jamal, has provided IT services since 2005 for Florida Democrat Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman. The brothers are from Pakistan.

The trio also worked for dozens of other House Democrats, including members of the intelligence, foreign affairs and homeland security committees. Those positions likely gave them access to congressional emails and other sensitive documents.

The brothers, whose access to House IT networks has been terminated, are under criminal investigation by the U.S. Capitol Police.

Wasserman Schultz resigned from her DNC post following a disastrous email hack during the 2016 campaign. Her House spokesman did not respond to TheDCNF’s question Monday about Imran’s employment status. As of Feb. 6, she had declined to fire Imran.

Investigators found that congressional information was being copied to an off-site server and they suspect the brothers of improperly accessing information and stealing congressional property. Chiefs of staff for the employing Democrats were notified Feb. 2.

Soon after Imran began working for members of Congress, Imran’s and Abid’s wives — Hina Alvi and Natalia Sova — also began receiving congressional paychecks, TheDCNF found. Imran’s employers included two members of the intelligence committee, Indiana Democrat Rep. Andre Carson and California Democrat Rep. Jackie Speier.

By 2009, the family was simultaneously managing a full-time car dealership in Virginia, with Abid running day-to-day operations after contributing $250,000 in startup cash. It was called Cars International A, LLC, referred to as “CIA” in court documents.

Imran boasted unusual clout among House Democrats, and was even pictured conversing with former President Bill Clinton. After Rao Abbas, who was owed money by the dealership, threatened to sue amid allegations of deception and theft, Abbas appeared on the congressional payroll and received $250,000 in taxpayer payments.

Abid had “100% control” of the dealership, a one-time business partner said in court documents, in addition to his $165,000-a-year job working full-time for multiple representatives, including Ohio Democrat Tim Ryan and California Democrat Jim Costa.

“He had the dealer license and sole responsibility of running it. Abid would put cars on the lot, take them in consignment, sell them, do all the title work and get money from the retail sale,” according to court documents. Multiple emails show the Awan brothers conducting business such as attending car auctions on weekdays.

<..snip..>

http://truepundit.com/house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/?platform=hootsuite
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2017, 03:03:34 am »
I'd arrest Obama, Jarrett, Lynch, Lerner and Clinton.

Put them in handcuffs behind their backs.     Hmmm....in that case, throw Huma Abedin in there too!

Then, I'd waterboard them on HBO pay per view. 

Huma has to wear a white silk blouse and bright red lipstick.

We need to find out where all the 'bodies' are buried.  Questions not answered.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2017, 03:21:07 am »

Put them in handcuffs behind their backs.     Hmmm....in that case, throw Huma Abedin in there too!

Not bad.

Think DT will bite?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2017, 03:48:55 am »

Might want to have a talk to some of your fellow Trump guys here then DC because IIRC, and I do, there was a trend here among them to leave Hillary alone when the trial balloon went up a while back. Something they were harping on about nevertrump doing to try and sabotage his agenda with all that crazy talk of arresting Hillary.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2017, 04:49:46 am »
Might want to have a talk to some of your fellow Trump guys here then DC because IIRC, and I do, there was a trend here among them to leave Hillary alone when the trial balloon went up a while back. Something they were harping on about nevertrump doing to try and sabotage his agenda with all that crazy talk of arresting Hillary.

It's why her name is last.   :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald