Author Topic: John Adams On The Two Party System  (Read 1841 times)

rangerrebew

John Adams On The Two Party System
« on: February 02, 2017, 04:12:00 pm »

Posted on July 5, 2011 in Images

“There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.”  John Adams, 1789

Read more at http://www.prosebeforehos.com/image-of-the-day/07/05/john-adams-on-the-two-party-system/#AppXwFjYLMgdf0oR.99

Not only were the founders aware of the history of government, good and bad, they gave to us a multitude of advice with which to govern ourselves.  As we have strayed from the advice, seeing ourselves as smarter than they, America has devolved into a violent, self-centered mass of arrogant individuals.  George Washington, in his Farewell Address, warned that unity was what can hold the country together, not diversity as liberals would have us think.  In reading the commentaries of the founders, it is also evident that the courts have taken over the Constitution through "interpretation" and, in many cases, have left the Constitution a document which the founders would not be capable of recognizing.  Most people no longer understand the great document gave government ENUMERATED rights, not unlimited.  I cant find where the Constitution says State's Rights are part of enumerated rights in the federal government.

My sole purpose in this, and others to follow, is to remind readers of what the true intent of the founders and the Constitution were and will use the founders words to show it.  Liberalism and the rewriting of history have left a virtual dark of age of ignorance in Americans under 50 years old.  We see colleges dropping American History as part of the curriculum, the study of the Constitution deleted from law schools, study of the founding documents in High School non-existent.  If we don't get back to the original intent of the Constitution and framers, we will never truly be free again.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:15:39 pm by rangerrebew »