Author Topic: Repost: US Cases of refugees arrested or convicted on terror charges, and other heinous crimes  (Read 425 times)

rangerrebew

Repost: US Cases of refugees arrested or convicted on terror charges, and other heinous crimes

Posted by Ann Corcoran on January 29, 2017

Dear dishonest (anti-Trump) mainstream media reporters, why can’t you report that he might have a point about our security!

I’ve had requests from readers in the last day or so for a list of cases where refugees/asylees have been arrested and have either been convicted on terrorism related charges or are in the process of being tried on those charges.  And, for good measure I added in some horrible crimes committed by refugees in the US in this post I wrote in mid-December.
jasim-ramadon

Iraqi interpreter Jasim Ramadon serving 28 years for raping Colorado woman. Will he be deported when released?

I’m posting it again because we have new readers and because Kevin Appleby, in his interview with Tucker Carlson, here, couldn’t think of one!

By the way, Appleby dismissed the Tsarnaev (Boston bomber) brothers saying they weren’t really refugees. They were successful asylum seekers which makes them refugees under the Refugee Act of 1980!  The refugee propagandists have been getting away with parsing their words for way too long!

And, if you missed my previous post about the Iraqi interpreter serving a long prison sentence for leading a gang rape of a Colorado woman, go here.
From December 15, 2016:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/repost-us-cases-of-refugees-arrested-or-convicted-on-terror-charges-and-other-heinous-crimes/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 03:38:25 pm by rangerrebew »