Author Topic: Top pro-life priest celebrates Trump’s ‘new era of pro-life leadership’  (Read 1159 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Top pro-life priest celebrates Trump’s ‘new era of pro-life leadership’

WASHINGTON, D.C., January 31, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – Father Frank Pavone never lacks passion in his defense of the unborn, but he was on fire with hope Friday at a prayer service before the annual March for Life.

Speaking sometimes at a fever pitch at the 23rd annual National Memorial for the Pre-Born and Their Mothers & Fathers at DAR Constitution Hall, the national director of Priests for Life told the audience that a new day has dawned for the pro-life movement. 

For eight frustrating years under the Obama administration and its pro-abortion policies, Pavone said, "We had to say we're on the side of right and the president is wrong."

Continued: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/father-pavone-this-is-our-moment-now-in-the-pro-life-movement

geronl

Just give him a Nobel Prize before he earns it, that should work out well.

Offline TomSea

Father Pavone is happy, the administration has already defunded International Planned Parenthood; Vice President Mike Pence is an exemplary pro-lifer; to be fair,  it would not be easy to find someone who has done as much for the pro-life movement; as governor and as a representative; probably on his radio talk show too.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Just give him a Nobel Prize before he earns it, that should work out well.

Pretty silly comment.

Offline TomSea

Not that it matters and I don't want to play identity politics, I will point out that Father Pavone's heritage is Portuguese which would seem to qualify him for Latino. I think quite a few people are against Trump because of ethnic background and for what he said in the past on opening up his campaign.