Author Topic: Filling up with natural gas - Vehicles running on clean fuel should not run in the shade of electric  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Back in the eighties I did a lot of work all over West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. One of the plants I often visited was a straddle plant that extracted ethane and propane.  Virtually every vehicle in the employee's parking lot had a big ole propane tank in the back!

Never could figure out why! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Back in the eighties I did a lot of work all over West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. One of the plants I often visited was a straddle plant that extracted ethane and propane.  Virtually every vehicle in the employee's parking lot had a big ole propane tank in the back!

Never could figure out why! /s
Same reason rig hands had diesels...until they started dyeing off road diesel.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Same reason rig hands had diesels...until they started dyeing off road diesel.

888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MajorClay

I would love to have a CNG vehicle.