Author Topic: Christians Need To Stop Being So Naive About Muslim Immigration  (Read 770 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Christians Need To Stop Being So Naive About Muslim Immigration
« on: January 31, 2017, 01:07:49 pm »
Many Christians have been lulled into a childish view of the world and think that deep down Muslims are not too different from them.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/06/christians-need-stop-naive-muslim-immigration/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Christians Need To Stop Being So Naive About Muslim Immigration
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 01:43:14 am »
Good piece

Excerpt:
"Both the Old and New Testaments make frequent use of words such as battle, soldier, and warfare in both the literal sense and in a metaphorical spiritual sense. But you will be hard-pressed to hear those words in sermons today. Many Christians have been lulled into a childish view of the world and think that deep down everyone is not too different from them. But history and the contemporary world should show us that fundamentalist Islam is radically different from the beliefs of Christians and other Americans. If we don’t fully wake up to this reality, we will pay a heavier price for our delusions than we already have."

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Christians Need To Stop Being So Naive About Muslim Immigration
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 01:50:40 am »
Whew-boy, CNN is putting out anti-ban, anti-Trump pieces, about how this hurts the GLBT people and another on how it gives ISIS a recruiting tool.