Author Topic: Spicer: Some Who Haven’t Read Trump’s Order Interpreting It ‘Through Misguided Media Reports  (Read 550 times)

rangerrebew

Spicer: Some Who Haven’t Read Trump’s Order Interpreting It ‘Through Misguided Media Reports

(CNSNews.com) - White House Spokesman Sean Spicer said today that some people are misinterpreting President Donald Trump’s executive order on protecting the United States from foreign terrorists seeking to travel here because they have not read the order themselves and are instead basing their understanding of it on “misguided media reports.”

“I think in a lot of cases, and I say this respectfully,” said Spicer, “that I think some people have not read what exactly the order says and are reading it through misguided media reports.”

The order, which can be read on the White House website [1], cites no specific religious sect and actually calls on the Secretary of State to prioritize persecuted religious minorities for admission as refugees to the United States.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/spicer-some-who-havent-read-trumps-order-interpreting-it-through