Author Topic: ON FIRE! Mark Levin RIPS hysterical Left, pathetic Repubs who oppose Trump’s immigration ban  (Read 3782 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
ON FIRE! Mark Levin RIPS hysterical Left, pathetic Repubs who oppose Trump’s immigration ban
Jan. 30, 2017 7:58 pm by The Right Scoop
http://therightscoop.com/on-fire-mark-levin-rips-hysterical-left-pathetic-repubs-who-oppose-trumps-immigration-ban/

In his opening segment, Mark Levin ripped into the likes of those on both the right and the hysterical left who oppose Trump’s immigration executive order than halts immigration from seven terrorist countries, saying he’s never seen anything more disgusting.

Levin calls Trump’s action ‘modest’ and explains why calling it un-american is pathetically stupid and really signifies why those who are saying it hate America.

He even calls out quite a few Republican Congressmen and Senators by name who are now opposing it, arguing that by doing so they hate this country:

snip

Target rich environment and TGO fired all his guns on this one.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hysterical opposition is exactly what it is.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Did he leave the party yet? No? Then he isn't worth listening to. He's just riding the wave he used to 'oppose' until it hit his wallet.

Offline LonestarDream

@don-o

I see you got inspired.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Did he leave the party yet? No? Then he isn't worth listening to. He's just riding the wave he used to 'oppose' until it hit his wallet.

You just might be right about that.

Offline Frank Cannon

Or he might be full of shit as usual.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I at least had the integrity to stand by my opposition to the end. That fraud blows with the wind every 2 years depending on the election. I defy anyone to look back and look at how many final week conversions to the nominee he had after spending 1.9 to 3.9 years beating the conservative drum and milking his audience like any propagandist.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Or he might be full of shit as usual.

Nope. History is what it is Frank. Though I could use a good Obama right now...

Offline beandog

Offline LonestarDream

Where is congressional support for Trump's actions.

Offline beandog

ON FIRE! Mark Levin RIPS hysterical Left, pathetic Repubs who oppose Trump’s immigration ban
Jan. 30, 2017 7:58 pm by The Right Scoop
http://therightscoop.com/on-fire-mark-levin-rips-hysterical-left-pathetic-repubs-who-oppose-trumps-immigration-ban/

In his opening segment, Mark Levin ripped into the likes of those on both the right and the hysterical left who oppose Trump’s immigration executive order than halts immigration from seven terrorist countries, saying he’s never seen anything more disgusting.

Levin calls Trump’s action ‘modest’ and explains why calling it un-american is pathetically stupid and really signifies why those who are saying it hate America.

He even calls out quite a few Republican Congressmen and Senators by name who are now opposing it, arguing that by doing so they hate this country:

snip

Target rich environment and TGO fired all his guns on this one.
Mark was very good tonight.  What I like about Mark is he is more than willing to support President the Donald when he believes he is correct and to be critical of him when he believes he is incorrect, unlike Rush who pretty much thinks everything President the Donald does is terrific.  I find that very refreshing.  It gets tiresome to see so much adoration coming from one side and so much silly dislike from the other.  So far he hasn't done one single thing that conservatives should be upset about.  People just seem to like holding on to their bitterness.  I guess it makes them feel surperior. :shrug:

Offline beandog

Where is congressional support for Trump's actions.
They are all currently hiding under their desks which is where they always are when they are actually needed. :laugh:

Offline Norm Lenhart

They are all currently hiding under their desks which is where they always are when they are actually needed. :laugh:

Which is exactly why Levin on two separate occasions told his audience he was 'an inch' from leaving the GOP. Then hid under his microphone and stayed.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Levin?  Levin has been true to his word and principles during this whole thing.  Maybe you're thinking of someone else.

And, apparently his wallet is just fine.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:47:33 am by Sanguine »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

Offline beandog

Which is exactly why Levin on two separate occasions told his audience he was 'an inch' from leaving the GOP. Then hid under his microphone and stayed.
He quite wisely decided that you can either be at the table or be on the menu.  If you think he's been hidding under his microphone then you need to get your ears cleaned out because he has done nothing of the sort. **nononono*

Offline LonestarDream

Levin?  Levin has been true to his word and principles during this whole thing.  Maybe you're thinking of someone else.

And, apparently his wallet is just fine.

Norm has a point .  Levin should have been Cheering Trump the last two weeks, so there would be political pressure from conservatives to get Trump's nominees through .

Offline Norm Lenhart

He quite wisely decided that you can either be at the table or be on the menu.  If you think he's been hidding under his microphone then you need to get your ears cleaned out because he has done nothing of the sort. **nononono*

He called Trump everything but a white man for MONTHS, trashed almost everything he said and then SUDDENLY hopped on board once Trump was WH bound. Which is his documented pattern. He beats his chest about 'conservatism' then ALWAYS goes with the nominee, no matter HOW long he spent on his show saying what a bad guy/liberal/idiot/whatever that person was. And like he'd been the biggest fan all along. Because WIN NO MATTER WHAT is what drives him. Not principle.

If you doubt it, you need to look up and learn the history involved.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Norm has a point .  Levin should have been Cheering Trump the last two weeks, so there would be political pressure from conservatives to get Trump's nominees through .

Wild guess: you don't actually listen to Levin, do you?

Modified to add: same question to Norm.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 02:08:21 am by Sanguine »

Offline kevindavis007

If things go south for Trump he will turn on Trump big time.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LonestarDream

Modified to add: same question to Norm.

I do.  It has not been easy recently listening to him.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Actually I do

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294735-radio-host-levin-reverses-course-im-gonna-vote-for-donald

I just listen to ALL of his varied positions. Which change. A lot.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If things go south for Trump he will turn on Trump big time.

Not a question in my mind. Turning on a dime is his M.O.

Offline LonestarDream

Actually I do

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294735-radio-host-levin-reverses-course-im-gonna-vote-for-donald

I just listen to ALL of his varied positions. Which change. A lot.

I am listening to his the posted excerpts tonight.  He is doing pretty good.

I am also glad to see Ted Cruz supporting Donald in the Senate.   

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sorry guys, but I don't buy it.  I think you're both honest guys, and if you did (recently) you wouldn't have made those statements.