Author Topic: Russian Prostitutes Are The World's Best. Don't Take Our Word For It, Take Putin's!  (Read 1246 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There's nothing like pride in your nation's people, but Russian President Vladimir Putin has taken it to another level.

Stating that he doesn't think US President-elect Donald Trump spent time with prostitutes on his trip to Russia, Putin added that Russian prostitutes are the world's best.

This statement was mentioned in a dossier Buzzfeed published recently and is one among many unverified statements and allegations of Trump having a scandalously good time while in Russia.

Putin allegedly said that Trump is "a grown man, and secondly, he's someone who has been involved with beauty contests for many years and has met the most beautiful women in the world. I find it hard to believe that he rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world."

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/weird/russian-prostitutes-are-the-world-s-best-don-t-take-our-word-for-it-take-putin-s-269846.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
No, Turkmenistan has the cleanest prostitutes in the region.  Then Kazakhstan.  And then, perhaps, Russia.  I know this because of Borat and the Kazakhstan National Anthem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIV-QdPEx-Q

Offline Victoria33

Stating that he doesn't think US President-elect Donald Trump spent time with prostitutes on his trip to Russia, Putin added that Russian prostitutes are the world's best.
@bigheadfred

As I have said before, my Bob was one of the first inside Russia dealing with oil drilling, after the wall came down.  He was meeting with Russian officials during this time.  One evening, a secretary to the top official, arrived at Bob's hotel door with pictures of a "certain type" of women.  He was to choose the one he wanted.  Bob told her he didn't want to do that and the woman said he would be insulting the official if he didn't choose one.  (Besides being true to his wife), he said his religion wouldn't allow that, so use his religion as the reason he couldn't do it.  The secretary did that and the official wasn't insulted.

It is just a fact that women have been used as prizes for sexual gratification across the world.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why is that something to be proud of?