Author Topic: US Deports 90 Back Home to Somalia  (Read 775 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
US Deports 90 Back Home to Somalia
« on: January 25, 2017, 11:55:28 pm »
US Deports 90 Back Home to Somalia

Ninety Somali immigrants who either ran afoul of U.S. law or had their asylum applications rejected have been deported to the Somali capital, Mogadishu, witnesses and officials said Wednesday.

Somalia's ambassador to the United States, Ahmed Isse Awad, told VOA Somali that these immigrants had sent letters to the Somali Embassy in Washington, requesting the deportation. All had been in detention centers or prisons.

"Most of them are people whose asylum cases [were] denied through [the] legal immigration process, and others broke the U.S. law and had received final orders for removal from courts in the United States," he said.

Continued: http://www.voanews.com/a/united-states-deports-ninety-somalia/3692025.html

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: US Deports 90 Back Home to Somalia
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 01:04:23 am »
I hope like hell I did not have pay for this.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 02:05:36 am »
I hope like hell I did not have pay for this.

You know you did.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 02:11:28 am »
We got a whole population of them that got planted down South of me in Podunkville - and were handed jobs at a chicken plant after the locals were replaced.

They demanded a mosque in the middle of the town not long after they settled in.  Maybe Trump can send them back home after removing their welfare benefits that all of us are paying for.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775