Author Topic: Trump hangs portrait of inauguration crowd in WH press hall  (Read 13879 times)

Wingnut

Re: Trump hangs portrait of inauguration crowd in WH press hall
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2017, 11:48:09 pm »
No kidding. This is a man who sends pictures of his hands to Vanity Fair.

Yup.

It's the opposite, he does care and far too much.

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard.  :smokin:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:49:06 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2017, 11:51:09 pm »
No kidding. This is a man who sends pictures of his hands to Vanity Fair.

This is the one currently going around...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2017, 11:56:55 pm »
It's the opposite, he does care and far too much.

I agree.

He desperately needs for people to pay attention to him and love him.

With all the adulation and worship he's getting from his cult following (which is scary, btw), he's still a needy little boy.

It's gonna be a long and miserable four years.....    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline bilo

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 11:59:10 pm »
I think it's funny. :laugh:

I do too.

It doesn't seem like something to fight over, but I love his never back down attitude.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2017, 12:00:10 am »
I do too.

It doesn't seem like something to fight over, but I love his never back down attitude.

Yeah........... that's a great attitude for someone who's wrong about most things.  Never back down.   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline bilo

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2017, 12:10:22 am »
Yeah........... that's a great attitude for someone who's wrong about most things.  Never back down.   **nononono*

I remember when Bush was POTUS. He was a gentleman to a fault. The Rats made up all kinds of lies about him. He never responded to the slurs because "it was beneath the office". In the end the lies became "facts". Trump is not a gentleman. He is an uncouth brawler. The media will goad him into all kinds of things that will be embarrasing, but he won't back off.

I don't think he's wrong about "most things". His cabinet picks look good. It sounds like his SCOTUS might be good. He's right about repealing obamacare.

What I've found concerning at this point is his lack of movement on immigration.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Wingnut

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2017, 12:29:06 am »

You always fight the good fights.  Let this silly one go.  Be a duck..... and let it roll off your back and tail feathers into the pond of tranquility!   :laugh:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2017, 12:52:17 am »
Here's hoping Ivana will take him aside, remind him he's president, and tell him to quit.

@skeeter, I laugh every time I see your icon, lol.

The video clip is bound to be a classic.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2017, 12:59:39 am »
Should be fun watching this man baby try to govern the country while every little slight hurts his ego. Like a nightly real housewives of D.C. with nukes.

Who needs dramas on tv anymore? We have the adult baby running the country and his idiot handlers.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 01:02:30 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2017, 01:35:41 am »
Should be fun watching this man baby try to govern the country while every little slight hurts his ego. Like a nightly real housewives of D.C. with nukes.

Who needs dramas on tv anymore? We have the adult baby running the country and his idiot handlers.

Fortunately his access to nukes is far more restricted than most people seem to realize. Other sane people have codes that must be confirmed too.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2017, 01:54:43 am »
The lies spewed against President Bush did NOT become facts.  Those of us who paid attention knew the truth.
Getting into the gutter with the vile haters would never have convinced them of the error of their ways.

• Technical
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2017, 02:16:01 am »
I'd hate to imagine what some of you will do when he does something that isn't merely funny, but something actually worth getting in a tizzy over.  You guys need to get a grip and learn to laugh a bit.  It's good for the soul!  Belly-aching is dyspeptic.

I'd love it if this was all some big joke to Trump, but it clearly isn't. Have you ever seen the guy laugh?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2017, 02:31:41 am »

That is a pretty cool picture.  I hope President Trump doesn't get a swelled head looking at that. 

This one is even better.  Look at all that diversity.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 02:34:44 am by Once-Ler »

Offline DB

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2017, 02:43:24 am »

What's with the January 21st date???

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2017, 02:44:37 am »

I'm beginning  to see that he has a "I don't give a shit what anyone thinks" attitude.  And I embrace that when it comes to sticking to the press and any liberal and the hardcore #NeverrTumpers left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Sq44PUf00

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline beandog

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2017, 02:48:13 am »
I'd hate to imagine what some of you will do when he does something that isn't merely funny, but something actually worth getting in a tizzy over.  You guys need to get a grip and learn to laugh a bit.  It's good for the soul!  Belly-aching is dyspeptic.
I agree with you.  Some people complain so much that when there's something to actually complain about no one is going to listen.  Some things it's just better for the soul to laugh at. :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2017, 03:51:09 am »
I think we have much greater things to worry about, say for instance the "bleep Hat" march with a Hollywood celebrity threatening to blow up the White House or the plot already to impeach our President who hasn't even been in office a week, rather than worrying about some picture he decided to hang in the WH press hall.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 03:59:49 am »
You always fight the good fights.  Let this silly one go.  Be a duck..... and let it roll off your back and tail feathers into the pond of tranquility!   :laugh:.

Truthfully, this particular thing doesn't bother me.

Who he is will always bother me because he has neither maturity, nor a moral core.

He may do a few things that conservatives like, but that doesn't change the fact that he lacks integrity.

Sorry if I can't let that "roll off."  :shrug:

• Technical
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2017, 04:01:18 am »
I think we have much greater things to worry about, say for instance the "bleep Hat" march with a Hollywood celebrity threatening to blow up the White House or the plot already to impeach our President who hasn't even been in office a week, rather than worrying about some picture he decided to hang in the WH press hall.

Yes we have better things to worry about than Trump inauguration number. BTW, have you tried telling this to Trump?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 05:28:58 am »

Yes we have better things to worry about than Trump inauguration number. BTW, have you tried telling this to Trump?

Nah, so far it seems Trump is very adept at handling problems instead of worrying about them and he deserves to hang a picture of his inauguration crowd in the press hall without people freaking out about it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2017, 05:59:14 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Sq44PUf00

Yep, you do.  If you didn't, you wouldn't respond.

Any more than I respond to children in a park who say, "I eat boogers!"

Because I don't care.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2017, 06:03:27 am »
Yep, you do.  If you didn't, you wouldn't respond.

Any more than I respond to children in a park who say, "I eat boogers!"

Because I don't care.

I posted that in support of @Wingnut 's post.

If I wanted to use it for myself, I could post in in virtually every thread where you jackals start your crap with me.

But thanks for chiming in.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2017, 06:08:07 am »
I posted that in support of @Wingnut 's post.

If I wanted to use it for myself, I could post in in virtually every thread where you jackals start your crap with me.

But thanks for chiming in.

I don't know what is eating him, but I hope what ever it is.... I hope they don't die.
@DCPatriot

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2017, 12:23:58 pm »
I agree.

He desperately needs for people to pay attention to him and love him.

With all the adulation and worship he's getting from his cult following (which is scary, btw), he's still a needy little boy.

It's gonna be a long and miserable four years.....    **nononono*

Aye.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2017, 01:01:51 pm »
I'm beginning  to see that he has a "I don't give a shit what anyone thinks" attitude.  And I embrace that when it comes to sticking to the press and any liberal and the hardcore #NeverrTumpers left.

I'm afraid this is backwards.  Trump is desperate to be acclaimed as the winner, and his insane compulsion to be lauded will jeopardize whatever he does actually accomplish.  Republican voters chose to ignore his megalomaniacal instability and self-aggrandizing lies during the primaries, but the national media will not, then Trump's delicate ego will force him to respond with more of the same.  At this rate he just actually *might* nuke Denmark.
James 1:20