Author Topic: New police video shows Bengals' Adam Jones telling cop 'I hope you die tomorrow'  (Read 704 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New police video shows Bengals' Adam Jones telling cop 'I hope you die tomorrow'
The video released on Monday night is a bad look for the Benagls cornerback

by Will Brinson @WillBrinson 4h ago • 2 min read

In early January, Bengals cornerback Adam Jones was arrested for three misdemeanors and a felony stemming from assault charges. Jones was also accused of kicking and head-butting while being put in a police car.

After being released, Jones said he was confused why he was arrested and believed "none of this makes sense." There is a 20-minute video of the incident, and the first three minutes of said video was released by Cincinnati police and posted by Paul Dehner Jr. of the Cincinnati Enquirer, and it makes the picture much more clear.

more
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/new-police-video-shows-bengals-adam-jones-telling-cop-i-hope-you-die-tomorrow/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

And they wonder why NFL ratings are in the tank.

Wingnut

Cocaine is a hellofa drug.

Offline mountaineer

This guy was busily getting arrested while at college. His behavior should have been a red flag to any team.
Since then, he's gotten innumerable "second chances," but since we're talking about the Bungles, he'll probably get more.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones Tells A Cop ‘I Hope You Die’

January 25, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones has a long history in pro football an even longer one with the law. After years of being linked to shootings and several arrests for attacking women, Jones has quite the rap sheet. His latest arrest was captured on camera and he comes off as the scumbag that he is. While locked in the back of a police car, he tells a cop that he hopes the officer dies. I’m guessing this will be another year where he doesn’t win the Walter Payton Humanitarian of the Year Award.

On January 3, Jones attacked a security guard, poked someone in the eye, and spit on a nurse. After being arrested he rode handcuffed in the back of the police car.

“You a bitch, bleep. Bitch-ass bleep, I’m telling you that,” said Jones to the officer.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/adam-pacman-jones-tells-a-cop-i-hope-you-die
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:33:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

The National Felon League has so many class acts it doesn't seem possible that many are in one organization. :whistle:

Offline Mod1

Merged two threads on same subject.