Author Topic: Conway: I’m getting Secret Service protection because of the media  (Read 763 times)

rangerrebew

Conway: I’m getting Secret Service protection because of the media
posted at 10:01 am on January 24, 2017 by Ed Morrissey

Share on Facebook
    10 SHARES

The Trump administration and the press have started off their relationship with a large amount of antagonism, but is it this bad? “I particularly watch interviews when you’re on or Reince is on,” Sean Hannity told Kellyanne Conway last night on Fox, “and it’s pretty hostile. … Do you find that the media is being particularly hostile, and is there a difference between the way they treated President Obama, candidate Hillary Clinton, and President Donald Trump?”

If you guess that the answer is yes, you probably only place bets on the favorites. But Conway goes beyond that to say that she now requires Secret Service protection because of the media coverage she gets:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/24/conway-im-getting-secret-service-protection-because-of-the-media/
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 04:56:58 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Conway: I’m getting Secret Service protection because of the media
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 05:13:54 pm »

Newsmax
Kellyanne Conway Gets Secret Service Protection After Death Threats
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:21 AM

By: Jeffrey Rodack

Kellyanne Conway, President Donald Trump's adviser, is receiving Secret Service protection after suspicious white substances were delivered to her home.

"Because of what the press is doing to me, I have Secret Service protection," Conway told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "We have packages delivered to my house with white substances. That is a shame and, yes, I hold them to account for it."

The New York Post said Conway's Secret Service detail is unusual, but it is not the first time someone on the presidential staff has received protection.

It noted Barack Obama's close adviser, Valerie Jarrett, was also protected by the agency.

http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=770147
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 10:37:28 pm »
KellyAnne says
She is probably now one of the most hated women in America by the Liberal Gestapo.

And the Gaystapo.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 10:40:58 pm »
If Valerie Jarrett received SS protection....what's the issue here?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 10:49:02 pm »
Conway is getting SS protection because love trumps hate.