Author Topic: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...57% approval  (Read 819 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...57% approval
« on: January 24, 2017, 03:48:55 pm »
Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-three percent (43%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 42% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 33% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of +9

more
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan24
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...57% approval
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 05:55:57 pm »
that's better than before he was elected if I'm not mistaken. Polls have been wackier than the weather this season.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:08:39 pm »
Rasmussen. Say no more.

But all those polls are wrong, right?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 06:10:15 pm »
that's better than before he was elected if I'm not mistaken. Polls have been wackier than the weather this season.

My opinion of Trump as a man has not changed. I still think he is a thin skinned big baby and I still am suspicious of him and think he has a tenuous relationship with the truth at times.

However, and it's early, but some of what I'm seeing so far has changed my opinion of him as president.
If he cuts the size of government and we see stronger yearly growth than we had in the last eight years, he will be unbeatable in 2020. No repeat of the Bush years.

So far, the Democrats still want to focus on race and how big the crowds were last Friday
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:20:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 11:25:44 pm »
How I look at this, is the bar is set rather low and that is a good thing.

Obama had an extraordinary high-60s rating at this point, setting the bar very high. Remember "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal".  And people though it so.  That is how high the  bar was set, and it didn't happen. From that high, there is no up.

Starting with low expectations, Trump can prove us skeptics wrong. At least he has the opportunity. A greater one than Obama had.   

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 11:35:22 pm »
My opinion of Trump as a man has not changed. I still think he is a thin skinned big baby and I still am suspicious of him and think he has a tenuous relationship with the truth at times.

However, and it's early, but some of what I'm seeing so far has changed my opinion of him as president.
If he cuts the size of government and we see stronger yearly growth than we had in the last eight years, he will be unbeatable in 2020. No repeat of the Bush years.

So far, the Democrats still want to focus on race and how big the crowds were last Friday

My thoughts on him exactly. Trump is a complicated character and I find little to like about him,  and sitting behind the resolute is not going to make a presidential gentleman out of him. But if he can undo the damage done over the last 8 years and from a conservative point of view I witness the country turning around - you bet I will be happy in four years to say he proved me wrong. If he just keeps doing what he's doing, he just may get there.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 11:54:42 pm »

IMO he's still a man of flawed character. But yes his policy decisions have been solid.

But I don't think he will escape his character flaws.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 12:02:11 am »
More fake polling.

What does the USC/LA Times and Trumpbart In House poll have to say?

HonestJohn

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 05:21:56 am »
More fake polling.

What does the USC/LA Times and Trumpbart In House poll have to say?

318% of Americans would sacrifice their first born unto him?