Author Topic: Sports Announcer Erin Andrews Reveals Cervical Cancer Surgery  (Read 1043 times)

Offline mirraflake

Sports Announcer Erin Andrews Reveals Cervical Cancer Surgery
« on: January 24, 2017, 03:22:58 pm »
    The sports reporter and Dancing with the Stars host was diagnosed with cervical cancer in September
    She underwent surgery in October, and is now cancer free
    The cancer diagnosis came just six months after she won her lawsuit against her stalker, who filmed her naked in her hotel room 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4152284/Erin-Andrews-reveals-secret-cancer-battle.html
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 03:24:36 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

Re: Sports Announcer Erin Andrews Reveals Cervical Cancer Surgery
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 03:25:57 pm »
38 years old and never married. Another woman who put career before marriage and now no babies for her. Wonder if her BF will stick around.

I always thought most cervical cancers are std related?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 03:28:19 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Suppressed

Re: Sports Announcer Erin Andrews Reveals Cervical Cancer Surgery
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 03:26:25 pm »
HPV stinks.

Even when the CDC knew that condoms didn't prevent its spread, they didn't spread the word.  They kept just pushing condoms and letting people think it was fine.

Who knows how she got infected, but there are hundreds to thousands of deaths each year that could have been prevented.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn