Author Topic: White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]  (Read 589 times)

rangerrebew

White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]
Photo of Chuck Ross
Chuck Ross
Reporter
10:52 PM 01/23/2017

Sally Boynton Brown, a white woman running for chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Monday that if she is chosen to lead the party her job will be to “shut other white people down.”

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt,” Brown said during a DNC candidate forum.

Brown, the executive director of the Idaho Democratic Committee, is running for the chair position against six other candidates, including three African-American candidates and one Hispanic, former Labor Secretary Tom Perez.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/white-candidate-for-dnc-chair-says-her-job-will-be-to-shut-other-white-people-down-video/#ixzz4Wg2zEIbw

Offline LMAO

Cut and pasted from my reply on another thread on this subject..

The Democratic Party is rolling the dice and hoping that demographics will work in their favor. But they way they are doing it is to fire up a racial divide. Yet most people of different races don't hate each other. Everybody wants to achieve their own level of success and happiness regardless of skin color and want to be left in peace to do such. Instead of focusing on, for example, horrible inner city schools that have a profound effect on the economic future of black people, the DNC focus on things like a white cop having to shoot a black suspect trying to grab his gun

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:15:55 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline beandog

Could we start with her please? ****slapping