Author Topic: What exactly is she plotting? Hillary Clinton is getting briefings on what went wrong in her campaign and she and Bill WILL make some sort of political comeback say friends  (Read 764 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What exactly is she plotting? Hillary Clinton is getting briefings on what went wrong in her campaign and she and Bill WILL make some sort of political comeback say friends

Hillary and Bill Clinton are looking at a series of reports to diagnose what went wrong with her 2016 bid for the White House
    Allies and party leaders suspect the couple will eventually return to campaigning and fundraising for the Democratic Party, though won't run for office again
    Those moves could come as soon as the next few months, as there will be gubernatorial elections in Virginia and New Jersey this fall
    According to Politico's reporting, Clinton's inner circle is advising a 'wait-and-see' approach as her poll numbers could rebound if President Trump's sink
    'I'm certain Trump will screw up enough by the fall of '18, Hillary's numbers will be way up again,' predicted ex-Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell 

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:54 EST, 23 January 2017 | Updated: 17:40 EST, 23 January 2017

The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is looking at a series of reports to examine what went wrong as she and Bill Clinton figure out what's next for the couple who have dominating their party's politics for 25 years.

Politico talked to a number of Clinton allies who say the former secretary of state is waiting out the Democratic National Committee chair election in February  – as it's shaping up to be an ideological rematch of the Clinton versus Sen. Bernie Sanders Democratic primary war.

Their inner circle is also advocating a 'wait-and-see' approach before she steps into a more public-facing role  – in part so they can see if President Donald Trump's poll numbers sink, which in turn means Hillary Clinton's could rise.

'I'm certain Trump will screw up enough that by the fall of '18, Hillary's numbers will be way up again,' predicted Clinton friend and former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell to the online publication, referring to the timing of the congressional midterm elections, the party's next big test.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149112/Hillary-Bill-Clinton-make-political-comeback.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

'I'm certain Trump will screw up enough by the fall of '18, Hillary's numbers will be way up again,' predicted ex-Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell 

You hold on to that pipe dream Fast Eddie. If you haven't noticed, wherever a Clinton shows up to campaign for someone, that candidate loses. 

Offline skeeter

She'd better hurry - unless she's thinking about challenging her successor Sen Gillibrand for another senate term she'll have to wait until the next presidential election - and she'll be nearly 74.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Any dems in a safe seat retiring in 2018?

I'd think they'd want to get Chelsea in, if so.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

Reality check here.  In four years Hillary will be 73 years old and Billy Bob will be 74.  Along the campaign trail Hillary didn't keep up the appearances that she needed to, deliver the speeches that she needed to or visit the areas that she needed to in order to win.  I think a lot of that had to do with arrogance, but in part she just didn't have the energy.  She supposedly encountered a bout of pneumonia that took its toll on her and she collapsed, she seems to occasionally teeter back and forth and her head seems to bobble back and forth a bit.  She has aged physically and in four years, who knows what her health will be like.  The next thing to consider is that they just laid off workers at the Clinton Foundation and the funding isn't coming in.  I don't see that changing either a whole lot unless they can convince people that she'll win next time; that's just not going to happen.  Her career is over period.  I'm not so sure after her losing and the Foundation beginning to crumble around them, that they will even be hired to speak; certainly they aren't going to get the kind of money anymore for speaking engagements.

As for Chelsea...people may hope that her time for politics may be on the horizon since Hillary's career is over, and the Clinton Foundation is beginning to crumble. Mezvinsky used his ties to the Clinton family to obtain investors for his hedge fund through the Clinton Foundation and both of his parents were DEM members of the House. It will be interesting to see if they follow in their parents footsteps...certainly both are used to being surrounded by corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The answer is so easy, all that needs to be inside the briefing room when cankles enters is a floor to ceiling mirror with the words The Problem etched on it.