Author Topic: CBS Confirms Trump Brought His Own Studio Audience To Clap For Him At CIA Speech  (Read 3843 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/23/cbs-confirms-reports-donald-trump-brought-cheering-props-cia-visit.html

:thud:

WTF, I'll hold my comments until there's verifiable proof from other sources. The site you linked is rabidly liberal IMO.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Please...what did he do bus them over...this is more fake news imo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
WTF, I'll hold my comments until there's verifiable proof from other sources. The site you linked is rabidly liberal IMO.

Ok.

Link is:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-say-theres-a-sense-of-unease-in-intel-community-after-trump-cia-visit/

Authorities are also pushing back against the perception that the CIA workforce was cheering for the president. They say the first three rows in front of the president were largely made up of supporters of Mr. Trump’s campaign.

DIffernt from saying Trump brought in his own guys. Heard on the radio that it was on a Saturday, and only those CIA employees who were enthusiastic supporters of Trump cheered.

Offline skeeter

Utterly effing tiresome.

Already.

Offline Hoodat

CBS confirms that Trump did what Obama did for eight years straight?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline NavyCanDo

Its only natural that supporters are going to want to position themselves near the front. No different than an audience attending an Obama appearance. Remember all those photo ops with soldiers who looked enthusiastic to be near him?

Its only been a couple of days, but I am growing tired of those on our side who are too eager to help spread fake news along with their Leftist counterparts.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I object to the premise of CBS "confirming" anything as being some sort of indicia of reliability.

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/23/cbs-confirms-reports-donald-trump-brought-cheering-props-cia-visit.html

:thud:

Thanks WTF for introducing me to this ultra Left website. I didn't even knew it existed until you posted this.

Now onto destroying this Leftist narrative in this shit piece. First off there are no sources named. It all quotes from some Obama voter working at the CIA. Secondly they rely heavily on CBS reporting. That right there is about as reliable as a Chinese watch.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Its only natural that supporters are going to want to position themselves near the front. No different than an audience attending an Obama appearance. Remember all those photo ops with soldiers who looked enthusiastic to be near him?

Its only been a couple of days, but I am growing tired of those on our side who are too eager to help spread fake news along with their Leftist counterparts.

Well said, as always.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Oh?

Something like 0bama having a bunch of FAKE doctors coats for the enthusiastic and supportive doctors of 0bamacare at his WH lawn presser on 0 care?

http://www.newser.com/story/71082/obama-gave-out-white-coats-for-doctor-photo-op.html

Day 1 and this is how it's gonna be for the next 4 years... :shrug:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

HonestJohn

I posted this here:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,244883.msg1199752.html#msg1199752

It was first noticed by: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-cia-meeting-full-support-condemns-media-isis-a7539766.html

From the article:

Pool reports later indicated that attendants who were cheering and clapping when Mr Trump spoke were not CIA staffers but people who accompanied Mr Trump, Washington Post fact-checker Gary Kessler wrote on Twitter. He later clarified that it was unclear exactly who the people were, but senior CIA members standing in front did not react until the end of the speech.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:09:02 am by HonestJohn »

Offline libertybele

I couldn't agree more.   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Next thing the MSM will do is accuse Trump of using a Laugh Track at his next news conf.

Offline montanajoe

Next thing the MSM will do is accuse Trump of using a Laugh Track at his next news conf.

Unlikely, possibly heartfelt moaning...he can't take a joke :shrug:l

That said if you wade through all the BS in the speech and if it is his actual policy than I would support it 100%....

Wonder why I'm skeptical :whistle:

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Trump's press secretary pretty much confirmed it.  http://www.snopes.com/2017/01/23/trump-crowd-at-cia/

Wingnut

http://imgur.com/gallery/P4Xt5

Kurt doesn't understand the concept of twitter.  He should Publish his novel somewhere else.

Offline Suppressed

Kurt doesn't understand the concept of twitter.  He should Publish his novel somewhere else.

Agreed.  But that was the format I saw it in.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline beandog

I just read an article entitled the Agony and the Ecstacy of Kurt Eichenwald.  He's a nutburger.  That and the fact that he works for Newsweek tells me all I need to know. :silly:

Wingnut

Agreed.  But that was the format I saw it in.
Because he is a dumb ass.   :laugh:

Offline Suppressed

I just read an article entitled the Agony and the Ecstacy of Kurt Eichenwald.  He's a nutburger.  That and the fact that he works for Newsweek tells me all I need to know. :silly:

But the point he makes is valid.  Ask anyone who knows anything about the Memorial Wall room and they'll tell you how sacred it is.  Those stars.

And the clown turned it into the Big Top.
+++++++++

Offline corbe

He cleverly understood that twitter was the only medium that Trump and a majority of his supporters would understand.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

He cleverly understood that twitter was the only medium that Trump and a majority of his supporters would understand.

....with a 145 character limit.  They have short attention spans.  He blew it.

Offline beandog

But the point he makes is valid.  Ask anyone who knows anything about the Memorial Wall room and they'll tell you how sacred it is.  Those stars.

And the clown turned it into the Big Top.
If it's so important to them then they shouldn't hold things there.