Author Topic: Sierra Nevada brewery issues 36-state recall of select beers  (Read 703 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sierra Nevada brewery issues 36-state recall of select beers
« on: January 23, 2017, 04:49:42 pm »
Sierra Nevada brewery issues 36-state recall of select beers

SAN FRANCISCO β€” Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. has announced a recall of certain 12-ounce bottles of its pale ales, IPA's and other beers after detecting a packaging flaw that could cause a piece of glass to break off into the bottle.

In a statement Sunday, it said the recall applies to eight different types of its craft beers purchased in 36 states across the Midwest, the South and East Coast of the United States.

Continued: http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/sierra-nevada-brewery-issues-36-state-recall-of-select-beers/ar-AAm7GDR?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Sierra Nevada brewery issues 36-state recall of select beers
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 06:08:33 pm »
Now that's a tragedy.  **nononono*
β€œThe way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 06:13:35 pm »
Peggy's got bad news....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 06:34:40 pm »
The article I selected is fairly mild; I think some headlines say "glass shards" in the beer, so check details. I would not want to drink any beer like that. How could one drink such a beer if the bottle broke?