Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway on Women's March: 'We...Frankly Didn't See the Point'; Diatribe, Not Dialogue  (Read 578 times)

rangerrebew

Kellyanne Conway on Women's March: 'We...Frankly Didn't See the Point'; Diatribe, Not Dialogue

(CNSNews.com) - What did President Trump think of the women's march on Saturday, Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway was asked on Sunday.

"I discussed it with him briefly," Conway told ABC's "Meet the Press" with George Stephanopoulos. "We respect people's First Amendment rights but frankly didn't see the point. I mean, you have a day after he's uplifting and unifying. And you have folks here being on a diatribe where I think they could have requested a dialogue. Nobody called me and said, hey, can we have a dialogue?

"And you have celebrities from the podium using profanity-laced insults. You have a very prominent singer who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars not going over to women shelter here in D.C. to write a check, but instead saying that she thought of, quote, burning down the White House.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/kellyanne-conway-womens-march-wefrankly-didnt-see-point-diatribe-not

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Who is more pathetic: Kellyanne or Sean Spicer?

Offline endicom

Who is more pathetic: Kellyanne or Sean Spicer?

Being right on the money is being pathetic?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Being right on the money is being pathetic?

Being two lying sacks of shit is pathetic. That's a fact, jack.

Offline endicom

Being two lying sacks of shit is pathetic. That's a fact, jack.

Thanks for that fact-filled yet witty retort.