Author Topic: Trump: Germany’s Merkel’s Refugee Policy Is a ‘Catastrophic Mistake’  (Read 1150 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: Germany’s Merkel’s Refugee Policy Is a ‘Catastrophic Mistake’
5 0
January 16, 2017
President-elect Donald Trump blasts Germany's open borders policy as a big mistake.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump blasts German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open-border immigration policy as a “catostrphic mistake”.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump says German Chancellor Angela Merkel made a “catastrophic mistake” when she let hundreds of thousands of migrants into Germany last year.

In a joint interview with The Times of London and Germany’s Bild newspaper, Trump said, “I think she made one very catastrophic mistake and that was taking in all of these illegals, you know, taking all of the people from wherever they came from.”

Most of the migrants are Muslims who poured into Western Europe to escape war, terrorism and poverty in places such as Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://alexanderhiggins.com/trump-germanys-merkels-refugee-policy-catastrophic-mistake/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 10:23:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

Amen.

Offline corbe

This is great, I see progress-that he didn't tweet it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline beandog

If the Germans want to destroy their country by continuing to elect Merkel that is their problem.  After all this country elected Obama twice so who are we to talk. :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 10:57:05 pm by beandog »

Wingnut

This is great, I see progress-that he didn't tweet it.

Small steps.  Baby steps.   

Online libertybele

I agree Merkel made a huge, huge mistake, but cnce Congress passes additional funding to continue the border wall and Trump addresses the issue of not allowing people into this country from areas of known terrorists .... there are going to be massive protests.  While I agree with Trump on these issues; I hope he's thought about and is preparing for the uprising.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If the Germans want to destroy their country by continuing to elect Merkel that is their problem.  After all this country elected Obama twice so who are we to talk. :shrug:

That is true. But we in the USA just broke out of the insanity, thanks to PRESIDENT Trump.

And I am pleased to have elected an unorthodox, first timer with the guts to speak freely, instead of mealy-mouthed political correctness.

I will be even more pleased, when we start deporting violent  illegal (and legal) immigrants, suspected terrorists etc.

And when we erect more effective border barriers, and smarter policies and practices.

We were NOT going to get this with Hillary, and probably not with many of the long list of vanquished weak establishment Republicans.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

That is true. But we in the USA just broke out of the insanity, thanks to PRESIDENT Trump.

And I am pleased to have elected an unorthodox, first timer with the guts to speak freely, instead of mealy-mouthed political correctness.

I will be even more pleased, when we start deporting violent  illegal (and legal) immigrants, suspected terrorists etc.

And when we erect more effective border barriers, and smarter policies and practices.

We were NOT going to get this with Hillary, and probably not with many of the long list of vanquished weak establishment Republicans.

I'm not so confident that we are going to get a wall and mass deportation with Trump.  I am the first one to defend him on these issues and believe he has every intent,  but the backlash I believe is going to be enormous.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"...once Congress passes additional funding to continue the border wall and Trump addresses the issue of not allowing people into this country from areas of known terrorists .... there are going to be massive protests.  While I agree with Trump on these issues; I hope he's thought about and is preparing for the uprising."

Courage.

Don't go all wobbly on us!

Online libertybele

bele wrote:
"...once Congress passes additional funding to continue the border wall and Trump addresses the issue of not allowing people into this country from areas of known terrorists .... there are going to be massive protests.  While I agree with Trump on these issues; I hope he's thought about and is preparing for the uprising."

Courage.

Don't go all wobbly on us!

Nope, not at all.  I never ever thought he would defeat Hillary.  That battle has been won and as the old saying goes, we've just begun to fight.

Offline dfwgator

I think Brexit cleared the way for Trump.  And hopefully Trump will clear the way for the likes of Geert Wilders in The Netherlands and Marine LePen in France.

Online cato potatoe

I agree Merkel made a huge, huge mistake, but once Congress passes additional funding to continue the border wall and Trump addresses the issue of not allowing people into this country from areas of known terrorists .... there are going to be massive protests.  While I agree with Trump on these issues; I hope he's thought about and is preparing for the uprising.

Merkel's immigration stunt is treason, and her pal Stefan Löfven is eager to turn Sweden into an arctic caliphate.  If Trump pours scorn on the European leaders for bringing this wave of death to their shores, that can only be a healthy thing.  As far as him doing anything about our border problems ... I'll believe it when I see it.