Author Topic: Mars Investigating Skittles Spill  (Read 1526 times)

Wingnut

Mars Investigating Skittles Spill
« on: January 22, 2017, 07:29:39 pm »
Only red Skittles had spilled out!  Communist Skittles!   

NEW YORK — A mysterious Skittles spill on a rural highway in Wisconsin is taking another twist, with Mars Inc. saying it doesn't know why the discarded candy might have been headed to become cattle feed.

The case began when a Wisconsin sheriff posted on Facebook this week that "hundreds of thousands of Skittles" had been found spilled on a highway. Later, he updated the post to say the candy had fallen off a truck on its way to be cattle feed.

Only red Skittles had spilled out, and Dodge County Sheriff Dale Schmidt joked in the post that it would be difficult to "Taste the Rainbow" in its entirety. The incident gained attention after CNN wrote about it, citing a report from a local affiliate

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mars-investigating-skittles-said-be-intended-cattle-n710496

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mars Investigating Skittles Spill
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 07:32:57 pm »
Paging Fox Mulder....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 07:51:14 pm »
Mars: The Red planet. Red skittles. Coinkydink?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 07:52:08 pm »

I think not! 

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 07:57:20 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 08:04:56 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 08:09:31 pm »
@Quix will be on this to track down the link to UFO's and tell us that all mutilated cows were fed red skittles! It's a conspiracy to feed the aliens their preferred sweet meats....

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 09:30:13 pm »
@Quix will be on this to track down the link to UFO's and tell us that all mutilated cows were fed red skittles! It's a conspiracy to feed the aliens their preferred sweet meats....

LOLOLOL.

Naw . . . Skittles, piddles.

Let them eat dill pickles.

Just don't probe, abduct or harass me or anyone I love!

I don't think the critters bother about Skittles . . . I think they prefer blood and blood letting as well as . . . other bodily fluids.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

geronl

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 09:38:29 pm »
LOLOLOL.

Mars is doing the investigating, MARS!!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2017, 09:40:22 pm »
Planet Trayvon.