Author Topic: Madonna: 'Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House'  (Read 1144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Madonna: 'Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House'
By Madeleine Morgenstern (@MadeleineinDC) • 1/21/17 3:14 PM

Madonna told thousands of Women's March attendees in Washington that she has "thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House" since President Trump was elected.

Addressing rallygoers from the stage, Madonna said, "This is the hallmark of revolution. So, my question to you today is, are you ready? I said, are you ready? Say yes, we are ready!"

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," she said. "But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/madonna-yes-i-have-thought-an-awful-lot-about-blowing-up-the-white-house/article/2612584
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Madonna, always talking about blowing something up or other.

Offline Mom MD

She should receive a visit from the Secret Service.  Something about inciting a riot, threatening violence and threatening the president.....  But she wont.  Liberals are untouchable.  Just ask Hillary
God is still in control

Offline skeeter

No basketball teams left that will allow her to do it.
:happyhappy:

Offline corbe

She seduced obummers N Korean Ambassador

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

She should receive a visit from the Secret Service.  Something about inciting a riot, threatening violence and threatening the president.....  But she wont.  Liberals are untouchable.  Just ask Hillary

I seriously hope the Secret Service takes this threat seriously.  I know it's making people laugh, but this kind of rhetoric is not at all funny.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Mom MD

She seduced obummers N Korean Ambassador

EWWW!  I hope Rodman had his shots and has a good supply of penicillin.  Even for him that's risky behavior
God is still in control

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
She has fame, money and yet, she acts like this?  **nononono*

It almost shows what those things are worth, it also shows how both sides act up; but the show I was listening to earlier said, with the left,  the host was saying it was mainstream. Whatever,  people get visits from the secret service for these kinds of acts. Sicko.

Wingnut

I think she said she wanted to blow everyone in the White House.   
Is that a crime?  A few have tried.  No convictions.