Author Topic: Because Nothing Says ‘I CAIR’ Like a Pardon - Andrew McCarthy, NRO  (Read 469 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Because Nothing Says ‘I CAIR’ Like a Pardon

by Andrew C. McCarthy January 18, 2017 1:20 PM @AndrewCMcCarthy

Thinking about what else could happen in the next 48 hours? The Investigative Project on Terrorism reports that CAIR (the Council on America-Islamic Relations) is leading a furious lobbying campaign by Islamists in the U.S. to persuade President Obama to free the five Hamas operatives convicted in the Holy Land Foundation case.

Isn’t that rich?

The HLF prosecution is the most significant terrorism financing case the Justice Department has ever done. Hamas, a designated terrorist organization under federal law, is the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. In the HLF case, the government proved not only that leading Islamist organizations in America were helping the Brotherhood transmit millions of dollars overseas to Hamas; prosecutors further demonstrated – using the Brotherhood’s own internal memoranda – that the Brotherhood saw its mission in the United States as “a grand jihad to eliminate and destroy Western civilization from within.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/443961/cair-seek-pardon-hamas-hlf

So, these Hamas operatives as far as I know, were not released; but the article that even if a few days old, demonstrates the link between CAIR and a terrorist organization, Hamas.