Author Topic: I JUST WANT TO REASSURE ALL OUR FRIENDS ON THE LEFT:  (Read 721 times)

Offline endicom

I JUST WANT TO REASSURE ALL OUR FRIENDS ON THE LEFT:
« on: January 21, 2017, 02:15:19 am »
Instapundit
Sarah Hoyt
Jan. 20, 2017

Trump is not going to put you all in camps and install a Nazi state.  He can’t, because George W. Bush already put you all in camps and installed a Nazi state.  Oh, wait, he never got to do it, because we were already all dead in the nuclear war our cowboy president, Ronald Reagan, started by talking tough to the Russians.

More... https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/255051/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: I JUST WANT TO REASSURE ALL OUR FRIENDS ON THE LEFT:
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 03:38:16 am »
Such are not my "friends", and I am perfectly fine with those Lefties being carried away by their frightful imaginations of portents of razor wire and camps.

Their fears might force them to behave themselves more than they might otherwise.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline endicom

Re: I JUST WANT TO REASSURE ALL OUR FRIENDS ON THE LEFT:
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 04:21:24 am »
Such are not my "friends", and I am perfectly fine with those Lefties being carried away by their frightful imaginations of portents of razor wire and camps.

Their fears might force them to behave themselves more than they might otherwise.

I doubt that many believe what they say. It's all to a purpose.