Author Topic: White Supremacist Richard Spencer Tries to Enter DeploraBall – GETS TOSSED TO STREET  (Read 3963 times)

Offline endicom

Gateway Pundit
Lucian
Jan. 20, 2017

Editor’s note: I have been blogging for 12 years and have never heard of this guy until this year. In all of my years of following the conservative movement I have never met a white supremacist, Nazi or KKK member who was out and proud. And the way Richard Spencer was acting last night makes me think this guy is a leftist plant. Don’t believe the #FakeNews media. We disavow Richard Spencer.

after being disavowed by Donald Trump who said that he doesn’t stand for what Richard Spencer does. Richard Spencer decided to purchase a ticket to the Deploraball after being shunned by conservative academia, policy & media. The conservative community agrees this guy is crazy, he was given a polite response saying the organization and movement doesn’t believe that hes conservative, rather he’s a white supremacist and immediately refunded his tickets.

More... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/white-supremacist-richard-spencer-tries-enter-deploraball-gets-tossed-street/

geronl

People who call themselves deplorable having standards.

It's hilarious.

HonestJohn

Richard Spencer has been around the conservative blogosphere since around 2007.

From Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer#Career):

Career

From March 2007 to December 2007, Spencer was an Assistant Editor at The American Conservative magazine. According to founding editor Scott McConnell, Spencer was fired from The American Conservative because his views were considered too extreme. From January 2008 to December 2009, he was executive editor of Taki's Magazine.

In March 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, a website he edited until 2012. He says he created the term alt-right.

In January 2011, Spencer became Executive Director of Washington Summit Publishers. In 2012, Spencer founded Radix Journal as a biannual publication of Washington Summit Publishers. Contributors have included Kevin B. MacDonald, Alex Kurtagić, Samuel T. Francis, and Derek Turner. He also hosts a weekly podcast, Vanguard Radio (a successor to AltRight Radio).

In January 2011, Spencer also became President and Director of The National Policy Institute, a think tank previously based in Virginia and Montana.

Spencer has been published at Right Now!, American Renaissance, Peter Brimelow's VDare.com, The Occidental Observer, and other publications.

Groups and events Spencer has spoken to include the Property and Freedom Society, the American Renaissance conference, and the HL Mencken Club. In November 2016, an online petition was signed by "thousands of students, employees, and alumni" to prevent Spencer from speaking at Texas A&M University on December 6, 2016. While the event took place on the grounds of the 1st amendment because Texas A&M is a public university, a protest and "a large counter-event" were held at the same time.

This is just an attempt by those that got in bed with these folk to try and make people forget what they did.

And I'll be glad to remind everyone about just that.

geronl

This is just an attempt by those that got in bed with these folk to try and make people forget what they did.

I agree.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Tired of your fields looking messy?

Unruly manure piles getting you down?

Try Lucian's New and Improved Transparent Bullshit! Available at Gateway Pundit and all good deplorastores.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline endicom

And I'll be glad to remind everyone about just that.

That's not how it works, sport. You don't remind 'everyone' but just those people having gotten into bed with Spencer. If you're going to be screaming at the world then you are just a loon.

So, who in this forum has been in bed with Spencer? If you can't say then you are just screaming at the world.

Offline goatprairie

I don't know if the alt-right people will brush this off as a misunderstanding, but from what I've read concerning the A-R universe, Spencer is a huge deal.  He is supposedly one of their leading lights although I will confess to never having read much of what he's written or listened to him speak on video.
I don't know if Trump even knows who he is. 
He, Trump,  is the hero of the A-R, but I doubt he pays much attention to anything they espouse. I don't like Trump, but I'm not going to ascribe nasty things to him if I don't know they're true. And I've never read anything from him where he welcomed A-Rers.
 They say that Steve Bannon has connections to the A-R, but I don't know if he's told Trump much about that. We shall see.

Offline DB

That's not how it works, sport. You don't remind 'everyone' but just those people having gotten into bed with Spencer. If you're going to be screaming at the world then you are just a loon.

So, who in this forum has been in bed with Spencer? If you can't say then you are just screaming at the world.

Trump embraced Spencer and his followers before the election and refused to denounce them. Only after Trump got what he wanted from them did he started distancing himself from them. It isn't complicated, that's what he did. And a number of Trump supporters here, Longmire ring a bell?, were denying that there was an "alt-right" and if there were it wasn't white supremacist. Deny all you like, those are the facts.

geronl

And a number of Trump supporters here, Longmire ring a bell?, were denying that there was an "alt-right" and if there were it wasn't white supremacist.

exactly

Offline endicom

Trump embraced Spencer and his followers before the election and refused to denounce them. Only after Trump got what he wanted from them did he started distancing himself from them. It isn't complicated, that's what he did. And a number of Trump supporters here, Longmire ring a bell?, were denying that there was an "alt-right" and if there were it wasn't white supremacist. Deny all you like, those are the facts.

What Trump got from them is bad publicity. Why would he want that?

Alt-right was a fabrication. Now that the election is over you don't see much talk of alt-right but a reversion to calling one tiny group KKK and another white supremacist and so on. They were always there and, aside from KKK, insignificant.

Offline DB

What Trump got from them is bad publicity. Why would he want that?

Alt-right was a fabrication. Now that the election is over you don't see much talk of alt-right but a reversion to calling one tiny group KKK and another white supremacist and so on. They were always there and, aside from KKK, insignificant.

You live in an alternate universe if you want to deny that Trump embraced the alt-right during the election and got their vote as a result.

Spencer calls himself alt-right and has made no bones about it. You can try to deny that fact but it just makes you look like a fool.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Alt-right was a fabrication.

You're right. It's a made up term. You must admit it sounds sooooo much better than effing Nazi's though.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Nothing but Trash.

Offline DB

Nothing but Trash.

And that has what to do with Spencer?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Exactly, @endicom !   You're too kind!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
And that has what to do with Spencer?

Anyone with anything to do with the alt right is tainted. Its just fun watching them scatter like roaches.

Offline DB

Anyone with anything to do with the alt right is tainted. Its just fun watching them scatter like roaches.

Sorry, I thought you were saying my comment was "trash"...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:42:59 am by TomSea »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I literally never heard of this guy until last month or November.

Offline TomSea

Spencer has been playing with fire; perhaps you can pull some of this stuff on the net, a few speeches here and there.  He appeals to a real fringe minority.

Delusions of grandeur, chasing windmills.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:02:26 am by TomSea »

HonestJohn

Spencer has been playing with fire; perhaps you can pull some of this stuff on the net, a few speeches here and there.  He appeals to a real fringe minority.

Delusions of grandeur, chasing windmills.

Spencer writes for Vdare.

And early on in the primaries, some supporters of Trump wanted to post from that site... here.

Here's a good recap of it.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224369.msg1049034.html#msg1049034

Offline endicom

I literally never heard of this guy until last month or November.

I'd probably seen his name, and that of Jared Taylor, but they are of so little significance that they are immediately forgettable. People here turned them into BFDs.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I think some here, are plants from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Same agenda. Same accusations.

For instance read about this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Brimelow

Brimelow appeared on a panel discussing multiculturalism during the 2012 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC 2012), and gave a talk titled "The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity." In the face of condemnation from MSNBC and PFTAW, Al Cardenas of the American Conservative Union denied knowing him or his reputation.[17]

Criticism[edit]

Ed Schultz of The Ed Show (10 February 2012) discussed Brimelow's CPAC appearance and called him a "white nationalist" and "racist." Ed Show guest Mike Papantonio said Peter Brimelow is "the new David Duke" and went on to say that Brimelow is the one who said "Jews are killing America." No documentation was offered for the statement. Guest Goldie Taylor claimed Brimelow represents the same strain of "racialized populism" seen several times in American history and went on further to claim it was now embraced by the Republican Party. Other panelists disassociated themselves from her statements.[18]

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called VDARE a hate group,[19]
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

I think some here, are plants from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Same agenda. Same accusations.

For instance read about this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Brimelow

Brimelow appeared on a panel discussing multiculturalism during the 2012 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC 2012), and gave a talk titled "The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity." In the face of condemnation from MSNBC and PFTAW, Al Cardenas of the American Conservative Union denied knowing him or his reputation.[17]

Criticism[edit]

Ed Schultz of The Ed Show (10 February 2012) discussed Brimelow's CPAC appearance and called him a "white nationalist" and "racist." Ed Show guest Mike Papantonio said Peter Brimelow is "the new David Duke" and went on to say that Brimelow is the one who said "Jews are killing America." No documentation was offered for the statement. Guest Goldie Taylor claimed Brimelow represents the same strain of "racialized populism" seen several times in American history and went on further to claim it was now embraced by the Republican Party. Other panelists disassociated themselves from her statements.[18]

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called VDARE a hate group,[19]

And Ed Schultz is now on RT (Russia Today); which seems to be a go-to news source now for many of those "alt-right" kinds, the Cult of Putin and so on.