Author Topic: IPCC's endless mendacity continues - doubles down on bogus claim that planet is "heating at alarming rate".  (Read 741 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
The latest BS from the IPCC is that they can definitively state that there is irrefutable evidence that the planet's average global temperature has increased by more than one degree recently that this increase is the "biggest increase in more than 100 thousand years". They site the geologic record for this.

There is just one little problem with that. The geologic record cannot distinguish average temperatures less than about 30 degrees one way or the other. In other words, it is scientifically impossible to determine what the average temperature was 100 thousand or more years ago with enough accuracy to determine whether an increase of 1 or two degrees F took place over a narrow time period.

The level of mendacious, hysterical alarmism on the parts of the IPCC and their arch-leftist, adjunct ecoparanoid organizations is reaching truly appalling levels.

Thank goodness we now have a federal government which will stop rescripting the idiotic nonsense that the AGW fanatics in the IPCC keep blasting out there in the never-ending fear mongering. 

I'm not going to post any of the nonsense the IPCC has announced because it is scientifically useless. People need to remember that when you strip away all of the credentials and titles and pretentious acronyms, the AGW movement boils down to a few hundred far leftist people with technical degrees who have decided to use the echo chamber of the mass media and their allies in academia / government to make it appear that their fact-devoid subjective opinions and laughably ridiculous conjectures / statements are scientific fact. The reality is that these "facts" they spew forth are, as with most things which derive from the far left, exactly the opposite of what they claim.   

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 03:24:59 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Getting Greenland green again and transforming Siberia into the breadbasket of the earth would seem to be worthwhile endeavors to pursue, so let's get it warm.

As a side benefit, perhaps the Gore's 'Rising Oceans' will swamp the filth collected on the eastern and western seaboards of this country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

geronl

It apparently has missed a lot of people that the Earth is still coming out of an ice age, and nothing humans can do is gonna change it back

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
It apparently has missed a lot of people that the Earth is still coming out of an ice age, and nothing humans can do is gonna change it back

hah hah you guys have inspired me to change my avatar. So be it! Behold the ICE age! (Illegal aliens beware).
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)