Author Topic: Fraudulent Protests and Paid Protestors Are Mocking Free Speech  (Read 557 times)

rangerrebew

Fraudulent Protests and Paid Protestors Are Mocking Free Speech
« on: January 19, 2017, 02:57:03 pm »
Fraudulent Protests and Paid Protestors Are Mocking Free Speech
Katy Grimes image

By Katy Grimes —— Bio and Archives January 19, 2017

0 Comments | Print This | Subscribe | Email Us

Across America media outlets are promoting various planned marches, rallies and “protests” for President-elect Donald J. Trump’s inauguration tomorrow.  Project Veritas this week exposed numerous radical groups organizing attacks, planning to incite violence, create transportation shut downs, and commit acts of domestic terrorism during the Deplorable tonight, as well as the Presidential Inauguration tomorrow.

In 2015, I did a series of articles exposing paid protestors in California who appear at protests all over the state, back-to-back, hundreds of miles apart. Only paid protestors could manage such a feat.

In June 2016 I wrote about a rent-a-mobs protesting in violent rallies against candidate Donald Trump in San Jose, California, which turned violent when mobs attacked Trump supporters.

http://canadafreepress.com/print_friendly/fraudulent-protests-and-paid-protestors-are-mocking-free-speech
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 02:57:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Fraudulent Protests and Paid Protestors Are Mocking Free Speech
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 03:16:17 pm »
This is happening all over, and about far more than Trump.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

Re: Fraudulent Protests and Paid Protestors Are Mocking Free Speech
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 03:27:01 pm »
Very good. Thanks.