Author Topic: Thank You, President Obama.... Derek Hunter  (Read 196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thank You, President Obama.... Derek Hunter
« on: January 19, 2017, 02:35:56 pm »

Thank You, President Obama
Derek Hunter
1/19/2017 12:01:00 AM

This is it, the last full day of President Barack Obama’s tenure. Damn, it feels better than I thought it would. Forgive my smile as I type.

As President Obama makes his way out the door like a drunk who has been tossed from a bar and is determined to smash every glass on his way out, it’s important to take a moment to reflect upon all the good he’s done while he occupied 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Yes, you read that right – thank you, President Obama.

No man has done more to both discredit Democrats and elect Republicans than he has over the last eight years.

More than 1,000 elected Democrats are now experiencing first-hand the joys of looking for work in the Obama economy, with roughly 4,000 more political appointees set to join them tomorrow.

Were it not for Barack Obama, Democrats might still control the House and/or the Senate.

Were it not for Barack Obama, some other Democrat might have replaced late Justice Antonin Scalia.

more
http://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2017/01/19/thank-you-president-obama-n2273313
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34