Author Topic: Look at these mugs!  (Read 1578 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Look at these mugs!
« on: January 19, 2017, 02:19:36 pm »
January 19, 2017
Look at these mugs!
By Richard F. Miniter

Look at these mugs in a photo stolen from Drudge.  Every one with a face on like a seven-year-old whose pet rabbit died.

Only twenty-four hours left in which to tell us how many gallons of water per minute the shower in our bathroom at home can pump, tell us what our eight-year-old can and cannot learn in third grade, who is allowed in what women's or men's room, the food our child has to eat for lunch, what doctor we can use, what religious conviction will be tolerated, and how many aliens will be dumped in our town square whom we have to pay for.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/look_at_these_mugs.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Look at these mugs!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 02:24:41 pm »
@mystery-ak

It is significant that Valeria Jarrett stands out in this picture.  She has been the power behind Obama.  She has mostly stayed behind the scenes during his presidency and now I have seen numerous films of her in the past few weeks - she has come up front.  I doubt she is leaving Obama as they are a matched set.  Whatever Obama does to counter Trump, she will be there.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 02:31:24 pm »
January 19, 2017
Look at these mugs!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/look_at_these_mugs.html

Mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, and Muslims!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 03:34:13 pm »

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 03:36:35 pm »
Mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, and Muslims!

And each with one caught sideways, apparently.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 03:48:29 pm »
Leftism is emotive.  It is antisocial; it is illogical; it is the antithesis of freedom and individual rights.

Those are spoiled children, looking for a chance to lash out.   22222frying pan

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 04:38:15 pm »
Leftism is emotive.  It is antisocial; it is illogical; it is the antithesis of freedom and individual rights.

After the Primary we just had, I'd be more inclined to say the majority of people are spoiled children, looking for a chance to lash out.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 04:52:53 pm »
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought I read somewhere that Obama was stashing these guys in various departments of government to keep them employed.

I don't think these guys are going anywhere, unless Trump and his team gets rid of them when they assume power.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 04:58:54 pm »

That is exactly what they are...

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 05:03:03 pm »
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought I read somewhere that Obama was stashing these guys in various departments of government to keep them employed.

I don't think these guys are going anywhere, unless Trump and his team gets rid of them when they assume power.
You read correctly. jarret is on the board of directors someplace and so is Rice. about 100 of them got new taxpayer funded gigs for life.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 05:52:57 pm »
After the Primary we just had, I'd be more inclined to say the majority of people are spoiled children, looking for a chance to lash out.

Of course they are. Who else but spoiled children could have given us nothing much better than
a presidential contest between what amounted to Caligula vs. Queen Athaliah?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 06:02:28 pm »
Speaking of Valerie Jarrett:
CNN taps Valerie Jarrett's daughter to cover Trump DOJ
 By Joe Concha - 01/19/17 09:49 AM EST

CNN has tapped the daughter of senior adviser to President Obama to cover the Trump Justice Department despite having little experience in journalism, according to a press release from the network.

The New York Post reports that Laura Jarrett, daughter of Valerie Jarrett, was "quietly hired" by CNN in September to work as a reporter in Washington. No formal announcement by the network from that time can be found announcing the hire.

According to her CNN bio page, the Harvard-educated Laura Jarrett has "worked as a litigation attorney in Chicago. In private practice, Jarrett focused on defending companies and individuals in government investigations brought by the Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as complex commercial litigation."

The page makes no mention of her mother serving as a senior adviser to the president for the past eight years.

Prior to starting at CNN in September, Jarrett had no experience in journalism, according to her CNN biography.   ...
The Hill
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 07:34:19 pm »
Of course they are. Who else but spoiled children could have given us nothing much better than
a presidential contest between what amounted to Caligula vs. Queen Athaliah?

Not quite fair - I'd hardly call Hillary Caligula. By all accounts he was charming in his insanity.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 08:04:53 pm »
Not quite fair - I'd hardly call Hillary Caligula. By all accounts he was charming in his insanity.

Hilary was more, say, like... Atilla the Hen

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 12:12:55 am »
Not quite fair - I'd hardly call Trump Caligula. By all accounts he was charming in his insanity.

Fixed, and I guess it isn't fair to call Donaldus Minimus Caligula---if Caligula was that charming.
Maybe I should have gone with Robespierre. Or Napoleon.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:13:42 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 03:02:58 pm »

fas·cism

noun
 - a political system headed by a dictator in which the government controls business and labor and opposition is not permitted.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 03:57:20 pm »

Look at these mugs in a photo stolen from Drudge.  Every one with a face on like a seven-year-old whose pet rabbit died.

@mystery-ak

I disagree. A child who lost their pet rabbit may be justifiably sad. These look like indignant brats who have been told that 6pm-to-bedtime is "no iPhone time" in the house.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!